PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Thread

RICHARD
07-01-2004, 02:03 PM
We have seen some great court room fashion lately..

Courtney, Martha, Scott, Kobe and even Saddam!!!

Who do you think has shown some fashion sense the the past year????

I wanted to cringe when I saw the "Saddam-no-tie" look, but after some thought I made up my mind that even deposed dictators can look casual!

The only critique I had was the fit of his jacket around his shoulders......

sirrahbed
07-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

The only critique I had was the fit of his jacket around his shoulders......
He probably does not know the anchor's secret of being sure to SIT on the back of the jacket!:rolleyes:
My biggest fashion critique was the way he kept opening his mouth! Definitely out of fashion in the courtroom.

DJFyrewolf36
07-01-2004, 03:45 PM
If it doesn't fit, you must aquit!

I vote that as the LAMEST fassion argument ever...

slick
07-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Hmmmm, another wardrobe malfunction??:D

DJFyrewolf36
07-01-2004, 04:43 PM
LOL Wardrobe malfunction LMBO!!!

Maybe Janet should have read the instruction manual...

Warning: This device will malfunction if being watched. Please do not use this garment if you are planing to be watched by millions of people...

leslie flenner
07-01-2004, 11:31 PM
should have been made to wear the same garb all prisoners wear at the first court appearance where charges are made. Orange jump suit and ankle chains. Now, he has presented himself to Iraq as a powerful leader again; and as previous polls reported only 2% of their population viewed us as "liberators", one can only guess how far that small percentage dropped today...
He looked too good. He should have been starved, not groomed, and not put in a pin striped suit for God's sake! HELLO!

RICHARD
07-02-2004, 12:16 PM
Queer eye for the Deposed Dictator guy??:confused:

DJFyrewolf36
07-02-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Queer eye for the Deposed Dictator guy??:confused:

I'd watch that show...sadly...

Karen
07-02-2004, 04:17 PM
A friend of mine who was a victim of a criminal case was dismayed that the man who had robbed him at gunpoint showed up in court in a much more expensive suit than my friend's lawyer. Not everyone, even in untelevised court procedings, has to come in jumpsuit and chains.

RICHARD
07-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Karen
A friend of mine who was a victim of a criminal case was dismayed that the man who had robbed him at gunpoint showed up in court in a much more expensive suit than my friend's lawyer.

I guess he had to steal to support his gun and clothes habit.
:confused: :eek: