PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Partee!

catmandu
07-01-2004, 10:53 AM
The Found Cat Hotel, is Full O Felines,Cats in Thje Yard, Cats on The Koxka Cat Tree, cats on The Chairs, and The Couches , and ats on The Beds! All, of Anna Cats, and The Three Kittens are here,and The Found Cats , are thanknig them, for thier Cat Senoras Generousity! And Kims Cats , Jens Cats , catlover4evers Cats , Lily and Luna,Kirstens Cats , All The Austailian Cats, Nicoles,and The Moore Cats,and Sipoweitz The Frog,from Trent, Teaxas! And of course The ES , From Chicago, Fister, and Friends, from Europe, And Neko One Cats , as well as Sirrabeds!Ans sam=ntah, and Friends, and Richards Eddie!And More Cats, are coming, and I amsorry, very sorry indeed , if I didnt mention yiour Cat! Fubn Fun Fun, as they have Coool For Cats , by The Xqueeeze Blaring, on the Stereo1 Gary, and The Found Cats , Stary Cats and Angels LOVE Parteeees!

catcrazylady
07-01-2004, 10:55 AM
Gary, is Scrappy Magoo behaving himself? He is quit the little party guy these days!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/rolleyes.gif

catmandu
07-01-2004, 10:56 AM
I meant , of course Samantha , and she finally got to MeetTabitha, and they are both Bewitching! And Abner is here , as well as Peanut Butter , Tubby , and Caeleigh , Oreon, and Pay It Forwards Cats , Too!

catmandu
07-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Magoo, is the Life Of The Partee, and If you didnt know about him, you would never know that he was blind, and he and Moose,The Magnificent , are Fast Friends , and are sharing Pork Chops , together!And Your Other Cats are here too, and are on The Koxka Ca Tree , as well, as the Kittens, that you have fostered, and Allen, and Pouncer just arrived!They had to wait, until the KFC, was open!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
And Abner is here , as well as Peanut Butter , Tubby ,

I thought it was a little odd this morning when Tubby didn't show up for his morning treats! Gary, please make sure he doesn't eat too much, his poor tummy can't handle all that good stuff anymore. ;) :D

Lacey
07-01-2004, 12:00 PM
So that's where Zelda's hiding today! ^_^ Just make sure she doesn't hit the nip too hard or else she'll spend the whole party sound asleep!

DJFyrewolf36
07-01-2004, 12:03 PM
You better watch out, Remus has fallen in love with plastic wrap. Make sure he stays out of it lol!

Behave, Mr. Remus!

RICHARD
07-01-2004, 12:11 PM
I sent a sardine platter and some cardboard with Edward.

Enjoy Kitties!

And don't fling poop on the carpet!:rolleyes:

Felicia's Mom
07-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Felicia decided not to attend, but Beau will be there (if he isn't already).

lynnestankard
07-01-2004, 12:31 PM
Wondered where Bagel, Ketchum and Dan had wandered off to this morning - overnight bags and airplane tickets clutched in little paws :D :D

It's been very quiet here today - great!:D

Don't let them misbehave Gary - it's the first time they've been overseas together:D

Good Luck with all those furries xxx

Lynne

Logan
07-01-2004, 12:57 PM
I think Mimi and Buttercup want to be a part of the party too!!!!! :eek: See ya later, guys!!!! :)

Gary, please report in on their behavior. I have sent them with all the usual "motherly" advice!!!!! :o

Logan

Twink
07-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Rizzo and Barliman will be happy to provide the other cats with entertainment - - just ask ‘em! :D They can put on an amazing display of Greco-Roman wrestling. And Rizzo sings. And Barliman performs astounding feats of acrobatics with mini-mice!

Just don’t let Barli eat the whole buffet, okay?

:D

kimlovescats
07-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Gary, please keep an eye on baby Tabitha.... as she is still just learning to play with the big kitties!!!:eek: She tends to squeal alot right now ... you may have to pick her up now and then and ummm (if you don't mind) offer her your EARLOBE!!!:rolleyes: :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
you may have to pick her up now and then and ummm (if you don't mind) offer her your EARLOBE!!!:rolleyes: :D
:D :D

And don't fling poop on the carpet!
Whaddya mean Richard, I heard there was going to be a poop flinging contest! The one that gets it furthest from the litterbox wins! Of course this contest will take place on the back porch so Gary doesn't have to clean a lot of kitty poop off his carpet. ;) :D

Oh, and BTW, Tubby's going for it. Their litterboxes are in the basement and one day I found a little "nibblet" on the stairs headed to the loft! Figure that one out, all the way across the basement, up a flight of stairs, through the laundry room and kitchen and half way up the next flight of stairs - he might just be a winner with that one. ;) :D :rolleyes:

BCBlondie
07-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Ilio wants to know if there are gonna be any paper bags or boxes he can play in.. :rolleyes: lol