PDA

View Full Version : T & P's Mom....

kimlovescats
07-01-2004, 12:23 AM
I don't know if you even want one ... but I made a siggy for you. Please don't feel you have to use it, I'm just trying to learn some new techniques!;)

AmberLee
07-01-2004, 12:48 AM
I don't know what she thinks of it, but I LOVE it!

NoahsMommy
07-01-2004, 01:00 AM
CUTE!!!! :)

I love the pictures you chose for Tubby and Peanut...so much personality. :D

Barbara
07-01-2004, 02:47 AM
I love it too- it's just great!

kimlovescats
07-01-2004, 06:21 AM
Thanks ... if anyone else would like me to try one for them, just ask! ;)

Kim

DJFyrewolf36
07-01-2004, 09:29 AM
Another awesome siggy Kim!!!

What program do you use?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-01-2004, 10:09 AM
It's beautiful Kim!!!

I hadn't really thought of a siggy because I like my Tubby's blinkie eyes, but since you made such a beautiful one, I just had to add it. :D

What do you think, are the blinkie eyes and the siggy too much?

I also love the pics you chose of T & P. Thanks so much! :D

Hmmm....maybe if I resize it so it's about the same size as the blinkie eyes???

trayi52
07-01-2004, 10:15 AM
What a beautiful siggy! Wow Debbie it even shows your beautiful face!

Kim, you done such a good job! What program do you use for your sigs?

Great job, Kim!

Willie:)

Cataholic
07-01-2004, 10:46 AM
I love that new siggy, Kim! Great job. Any way to get Debbie's eyes to blink? :D

catmandu
07-01-2004, 11:03 AM
That is So Kind f You, and know that The Found cats love it , Too!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Any way to get Debbie's eyes to blink? :D

Now that would be cool, but kinda freaky too. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Ok, now it's the same size as the eyes, what do you all think? Should I put it next to the eyes instead of below?

sirrahbed
07-01-2004, 11:30 AM
I love it like it is!! Kim is great with siggy's. I call her my personal designer:)
PS - I have a PCB original right now:o - but I LOVE her work too. I like to rotate like every few weeks. (greedy I know) I really love having your pic on there Debbie.

christa
07-01-2004, 12:21 PM
i've been wanting to ask you all how you make those . . . ?!?! Do you just make them in some program and attach them to your signature??? Or is it top secret???

lynnestankard
07-01-2004, 12:27 PM
I love it to bits Debbie - and no it doesn't look too much.

Kim - great work.

Lynne

kimlovescats
07-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Oh Debbie ... are those really Tubby's eyes animated???? I never knew that ... thought it was just a general graphic that looked similar to Tubby! Gosh, if I had know it was actually Tubby himself, I wouldn't have made one! Please apologize to precious Tubby for me!!! The sig looks nice like you have it ... but as I said earlier, don't feel pressured to keep it! ;) I'm still learning how to be more creative with them like PCB and Kfamr! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-01-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Oh Debbie ... are those really Tubby's eyes animated????

No, no, no....sorry I gave that impression. They are just a graphic I found....but I like to think of them as Tubby's. ;) I wouldn't have the first clue on how to do something like that. I'm still pretty clueless on the whole making a siggy thing the way it is. Ask me how a computer works and I can tell you, but ask me to be creative - forget it! :rolleyes: ;) :D

And don't worry, I love it and will definitely keep it. Thanks so much! :D

Although I think I'm going to switch them and put the eyes on the bottom. They seem to "take over" and dominate....