PDA

View Full Version : Ughhhh!

catnapper
06-30-2004, 10:32 AM
I HATE bwing on hold! I'm claling Nikon to find out where my camera is and why its hasn't been returned. Last time, it was back to me within days, this time I'm two weeks without it! The website says its in "billing" but then I click billing and it says $0. So I click accept - I did this DAYS ago and it STILL says that its in billing. So now, and for the past twenty mintues, I'm on hold waiting for customer service to talk to me! All while my cell phone minutes go up and up (I forgot to put the homw phone on the charger last night. :o )

Death to those lousy BORING hold advertisements and that background cheesy music!!!!

catnapper
06-30-2004, 10:46 AM
Ok, I'm calmed down a bit now. I finally talked to a real human. My camera shipped a few days agao and should be in my little hands tomorrow! Yippie! More pictures of the gang! I've been going through camera withdrawl!

Kfamr
06-30-2004, 10:51 AM
This better mean new pictures of Nicki!! :p

My camera broke yesterday. :( I cried and cried, even thought we're probably going to buy a new one today. I don't really want a new one.. I want MY camera.

My dad said we could buy a new one of the same make/model, but I want MINE. We're probably going to get a different one.