PDA

View Full Version : And my husband wonders why we never eat on the Kitchen table!!

Fox-Gal
06-30-2004, 12:21 AM
Why????

http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/3_calis.jpg

"Sure dear, They left you one spot to eat at."
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/3_calis_table_top.jpg

"I'll eat in the living room as normal...........OPPPS. Guess not!! I see someone else took that spot. "
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/Lita.jpg

"I need to go on a diet anyway."

They have taken over!!! :D

DogLover9501
06-30-2004, 12:43 AM
LOL :D That is too cute!!

I love that about cats, they don't care where they take a nap, they also don't care if you mind or not :eek: :D

Also, I love the fluffiest calico, on the kitchen table, furthest to the right :D, have a thing for fluffy cats ;)

krazyaboutkatz
06-30-2004, 12:49 AM
LOL These pictures are priceless.:D
You sure have some gorgeous cats.:)

Fox-Gal
06-30-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
LOL :D That is too cute!!

I love that about cats, they don't care where they take a nap, they also don't care if you mind or not :eek: :D

Also, I love the fluffiest calico, on the kitchen table, furthest to the right :D, have a thing for fluffy cats ;)

You should see what it looks like around here, when they all are inside!!! :eek: :eek: Not one of them cares what we have to say, they sit/sleep where they want!!!!! You can't see it, but theres another guy sleeping on one of the charis. The table always belongs to the cail's though.

The Fully one is Bunny Butt, Most of that fluff is cat! She a very healthy eater. LOL She looks silly when we smooth out the fluff on her head, little head, fat body. Thank goodness she has fluff or she be an odd looking kitty. :eek:

I would like one time to have my table back!! Reason we have cook out here and not dinner partys. LOL

koxka
06-30-2004, 02:13 AM
:D LOL ,not a care in the world!
Even if you can't have dinner on YOUR table,aren't they the most darling little things?! :D ...and then all the Picasso kitties in one spost ....a must see! :D

NoahsMommy
06-30-2004, 03:56 AM
Awww!!!! Those are lovely pictures!!! :)

catcrazylady
06-30-2004, 06:00 AM
That is one gorgeous group of calico's! They are BEAUTIFUL!! I love calicos anyway but I don't think I have ever seen three together that look so similar in color. What major fluff muffins! I'm jealous! I want that many cali's on my table!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catnapper
06-30-2004, 07:24 AM
I see someone's doing their cat pilates on the kitchen table!!!

Cute pictures!

Laura's Babies
06-30-2004, 08:41 AM
What wonderful place mats you have... They look so REAL!

Beautiful bunch of fluff!

catmandu
06-30-2004, 08:43 AM
I eat,at the Kitchen Table, with The Found Cats,there and have no problem, as the Cats wont bother me,if I have a Salad!

Steffi N
06-30-2004, 09:02 AM
What adorable pictures of your beautiful kitties relaxing on their table. :D

I see you also have a handsome guardian for your remote. :D

CatMama78
06-30-2004, 10:00 AM
Hee hee! that doesn't look like a table to me anyways. Looks more like a cat bed :)

jazzcat
06-30-2004, 10:27 AM
LOL!!!

I think that wins the prize for best table top decorations I've seen!!:D

sirrahbed
06-30-2004, 10:30 AM
I LOVE those kitchen placemats! One of a kind and and purrfect!!

ramanth
06-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Calicos and black cats!!! *SWOON* :D

RedHedd
06-30-2004, 12:53 PM
:D I'll have a serving of Cali, please :D They do make beautiful table top decorations :p

kimlovescats
06-30-2004, 01:21 PM
I don't think I've EVER seen 3 more beautiful calicos in one picture! I'd say you are very LUCKY to have this beautiful table setting!!!!:D

Now.... we REALLY need to see pics of these beauties more often!:D

ChrisH
06-30-2004, 02:54 PM
Awww, adorable!!

Great pictures.

lynnestankard
06-30-2004, 02:58 PM
Oh a furry table - hope sweet is that?! :D

Gorgeous pics of gorgeous furbods! Thanks for posting.:) :)

(I must admit there is room for him to sit and eat!!)

Lynne

Fox-Gal
06-30-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I don't think I've EVER seen 3 more beautiful calicos in one picture! I'd say you are very LUCKY to have this beautiful table setting!!!!:D

Now.... we REALLY need to see pics of these beauties more often!:D

Thank you, I think they are some beautiful kitty's too, but then I might not be a fair judge. ;)

I'd love to show more pictures of them, I just don't want to bore everyone, sense sleeping is about all they do lately. Sleep....eat!! Tried from eating, time to sleep again!! LOL

I see someone's doing their cat pilates on the kitchen table!!!

I told my husband that's his dinner show!!! :D He didn't seem to like that. :confused: LOL

RedHedd
06-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Pictures of sleeping cats boring? NEVER! :eek: Especially if they're of your beautiful calicos! Do we have to start whining here? :p

NKBurlington
06-30-2004, 06:42 PM
OMG! That's hilarious!

Fox-Gal
06-30-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
Pictures of sleeping cats boring? NEVER! :eek: Especially if they're of your beautiful calicos! Do we have to start whining here? :p

OK Ok...I don't want to make anyone start whining, I'll post more pictures of them. :D Sleeping cats coming in the near furture!! :)

Would you like all or just the Calico's??? Don't answer, I think I know the answer.................ALL?? LOL

slick
06-30-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal
OK Ok...I don't want to make anyone start whining, I'll post more pictures of them. :D Sleeping cats coming in the near furture!! :)

Would you like all or just the Calico's??? Don't answer, I think I know the answer.................ALL?? LOL
You have to ask???????

ALL!!!!!

That picture is too funny. I don't use my dining room table at all either but then again, I only one kitty using it.

spunkymeow
06-30-2004, 07:51 PM
how precious! i love it how they just dont care where they sleep..........

Erika
06-30-2004, 08:07 PM
You have the most marvelous calicos I've ever seen! I love them! And the black feline is exquisite! Thanks for sharing your lounging beauties!

I have those same exact apple placemats!:)

leslie flenner
06-30-2004, 09:58 PM
what good is a meal with out cat hair attached to it? I know I enjoy the never ending "puh, puh, puh" as I sort it out from the stuff that's ok to swallow as I eat!

Fox-Gal
06-30-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Erika
You have the most marvelous calicos I've ever seen! I love them! And the black feline is exquisite! Thanks for sharing your lounging beauties!

I have those same exact apple placemats!:)

Thank you.

I see we have a lot of the same things. LOL Apple placemats,
Boxer and if I remember right don't you have a balck cat too?

DJFyrewolf36
06-30-2004, 10:43 PM
Hrm, maybe this is an add on to the Furminology entry Doily lol. Table placemat?

Dont think I want the placemats to shed though....

shais_mom
06-30-2004, 11:02 PM
CALICO HEAVEN!!!!
Good thing you live so far away!! I might be inclined to steal one!!!! :p

anna_66
06-30-2004, 11:07 PM
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/1.gifOh that is too cute!

We never eat at our kitchen table, do you need to borrow ours;)

Fox-Gal
06-30-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/1.gifOh that is too cute!

We never eat at our kitchen table, do you need to borrow ours;)

Thanks but the other cat would just take that over too. I still have at least 7 more that need a sleeping table.

trayi52
07-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Libby, how did I miss this? They are just too cute!

Does Bunny Butt have a tail? I really couldn't see from the picture.

Grover likes to sleep on the table too, but I have to rush and get her off, when Jimmy starts to go in the kitchen! LOL, he is such a fuddy duddy when it comes to the kitchen table. Not like me at all!

Loved the pictures and you know, it would be nice to see more pictures of the kitties!

Willie:)

Lillycat
07-01-2004, 06:32 AM
foxgal, that picture is so precious!!!!! the cats are also!!!

Fox-Gal
07-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Libby, how did I miss this? They are just too cute!

Does Bunny Butt have a tail? I really couldn't see from the picture.

Willie:)

Nope no tail. If you hunt real hard through all that fur, you might find a stub. LOL That's why she's my Bunny Butt. :)