PDA

View Full Version : The rest of the news....

kimlovescats
06-29-2004, 08:55 PM
Sorry to keep you waiting ... just been a really bad afternoon.:(
Thankfully, Tabitha, Cooper and Claire Bear all tested negative, and even Cooper's fecal was ok? Not sure why, unless the Albon I had already started giving him has already kicked in some. Who know? But if he is still having this chronic diarrhea, we will be back to the vets for a different antibiotic. :(

Trust me, I am happy and relieved for the 3 kittens (although we still have to wait a few weeks for their shots:rolleyes: ) ... but I am still just too brokenhearted over my Pee Wee to feel like celebrating for the kittens.

I appreciate all of the prayers for my babies ..... and I thank God for the wonderful 8 months I had with my little Pee Wee Man.

"In All Things, Give Thanks Unto God the Father through Jesus Christ the Son" Ephesians 5:20

Thank you, Lord for the eight blessed months with my Pee Wee man!;)

QueenScoopalot
06-29-2004, 09:05 PM
:( :( :( Hugs:( :( :( So sorry it was such a bad day. Glad that Cooper, Claire & Tiny Tabitha are all OK. Hang in there and remember if it weren't for you loving him, Pee Wee may have had a much shorter life. Was he a street baby?

Nomilynn
06-29-2004, 09:30 PM
Kim,

I'm so glad your three babies are ok. I'm also so sorry over the loss of Pee Wee. :(

Is this the last of the testing now? Can you breathe a little easier?

You are in my prayers,
Naomi

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-29-2004, 09:38 PM
I'm so glad the other three are ok, especially our precious little Tabitha.

It is heart breaking about Pee Wee, but like you say, you had 8 precious months with him. And that's 8 months he probably wouldn't have had if for you.

jazzcat
06-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Kim, I am glad to hear the babies are okay.

I am just so sorry about Pee Wee. He looks so much like Scout and I just keep going to get her and hug her.

Steffi N
06-29-2004, 10:07 PM
Thank you for letting us know that Tabitha, Cooper and Claire Bear are alright.

Steffi N
Dear little Pee Wee will live on in your heart.

Steffi N
Dear little Pee Wee will live on in your heart.

Steffi N
Dear Pee Wee will live on in your heart.

Steffi N
Dear Pee Wee will live on in your heart.

Laura's Babies
06-29-2004, 10:18 PM
Again Kim, I am so sorry that you had to endure yet, another loss but I feel like celebrating for the other 3. I agree, you gave him the months with you so that he would know what love is.. So many go on to RB without ever having half of what PeeWee had. He was so blessed to have ended up in your loving care.

MULTICATMOM
06-29-2004, 10:20 PM
DEAR KLC, MAY GODS PEACE BLESS YOUR HEART. I'M SO SORRY!! ONE KITTY CAN NEVER, EVER REPLACE A FURRY FRIEND... PEACE & LOVE BE WITH YOU ALL. :(

sirrahbed
06-29-2004, 10:43 PM
So sorry about Pee Wee but it is a relief that the other three are negative. I imagine you just feel to numb to know how to feel right now. (((((Kim))))) God please hold you close!

slick
06-29-2004, 10:48 PM
Kim:

I'm so glad to hear that Tabitha, Cooper and Claire Bear are happy and healthy. I just wish there was something I could say to take away the pain of losing Pee Wee. I do believe that everthing happens for a reason and sometimes it's just not that obvious. Perhaps Pee Wee would have been sick all his life so God decided to take him home early and make him healthy again.

Hugs to you Kim.

trayi52
06-29-2004, 11:49 PM
Glad to hear that Tabitha, Cooper and Claire Bear's test were okay. I am so sorry you had to lose dear sweet Pee Wee, but one thing, like Laura said, he did know what it was like to be loved, and you certainly loved him very much.

I wish there was something we could do to make things easier, but all we can do is just offer you lots of (((((hugs))))) , well wishes and lots of prayers.

Willie

krazyaboutkatz
06-30-2004, 12:55 AM
Kim, I'm so glad to hear that Tabitha, Claire, and Cooper tested negative.:) I'm so sorry to hear about Pee Wee. I wish there was something that I could say to help comfort you.:( Please take care.{{{HUGS}}}

jenluckenbach
06-30-2004, 04:58 AM
You do not need to feel guilty celebrating the kittens good health. It does not diminish the grief you feel for PeeWee. That is the good thing about the human heart, it has the room for ALL the love (the love felt when there is a loss AND the love that is felt when there is joy)

catcrazylady
06-30-2004, 05:50 AM
I'm so happy to here that the three babies are doing good! This is great news in the middle of very sad times.
I'm at a loss for words concerning PeeWee. My heart aches for you and your family. Precious PeeWee will now bring great joy to RB but he sure will be missed here.
God Bless you Kim.

kimlovescats
06-30-2004, 06:58 AM
Thank you all so very much. Yes, I am very relieved that the 3 babies are "ok". I just have to wait a couple of more weeks before they are old enough to vaccinate. Keeping them safe and secure in my bedroom still until after their shots. ;)

I couldn't bear to watch Pee Wee worsen, like poor Duncan Noodle did. It was much better this way .... the "better" of two evils! :(

catnapper
06-30-2004, 07:12 AM
{{{HUGS}}} I am relieved to hear that all three babies tested well, and just saddened beyond words to hear about Pee Wee.

catmandu
06-30-2004, 08:57 AM
We are so releived, to hear that the Kittens tests have worked out! And Pee Wee,, is doing well, in tHe Cat Angel Army , this month , they are in Mexico, today in Cabo San Lucas!

CatMama78
06-30-2004, 10:15 AM
I am extremely glad to hear Tabitha, Claire, and Cooper are a-ok. Please give them all kissies and hugs from me

I am so, so sad to hear about Pee Wee. RIP beautiful one.

Felicia's Mom
06-30-2004, 11:16 AM
Glad to hear of the good test results.:) I'm sure Pee Wee is now playing at RB.

Twink
06-30-2004, 12:05 PM
So glad the kittens are well. Give them lots of kissies, and tell them all about their big brother PeeWee, who is watching over them.