PDA

View Full Version : And then came the third....

Cookiebaker
06-29-2004, 08:46 PM
... but only for a week or so.

Remember Daisy?? We are dogsitting for her again, but I"m a little concerned. Is it an issue to have 2 males and only 1 female? Both boys are neutered, but Daisy isn't spayed yet. I don't want any fights or anything, so I'm a little concerned about about a territory type thing.

So please wish me luck that everything will go OK, and any advice is appreciated.

She comes here on Friday night. I'm try and take lots of pictures. :)

CountryWolf07
06-29-2004, 08:49 PM
Good luck! :)

Cincy'sMom
06-29-2004, 09:34 PM
I don't thinkit should be an issue to have two males and a female. Mt SIL watched Cincy for us last week and she has two males. My mom has 3 males and 2 females. We have two female and one male...Actaully, opposite sex dogs will often get along better, and I don't think your boys will fight over her. I suppose it could happen, but I wouldn't worry too much.

anna_66
06-30-2004, 04:01 PM
I don't think your going to have any problems. It really sounds like alot of fun. I bet Malone and Emerson will just love seeing Daisy!

Good Luck! I'll be looking forward to lots of pictures:D

primabella
06-30-2004, 05:24 PM
Hmmm I don't know if there will be any problems, I think it depends on your dogs character, like if one is the alpha, or has a more dominant attitude, ect. but I don't know much on this subject anyways, lol. Good luck and take loads of pictures! :D