PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to Pee Wee

kimlovescats
06-29-2004, 05:14 PM
Pee Wee was positive for feline leukemia ... and due to the fact that he was coughing so bad and had paled gums, we opted to end his suffering before it worsened. Both of my daughters were with me, we had him dosed with regular sleeping medication ... so we could love him as he drifted into a comfortable sleep. What a terribly painful day. :( :( :( :(

Pee Wee was a precious and spirited littl man from the very beginning .... he loved to give love bites on your nose or chin or cheek .... his gave me one nip o n the nose ... purring all the while... just seconds before the dose of freedom.

Rest in Peace my little Pee Wee man, mommy loves and adores you so very much, my little Sunshine boy.

:( :( :( :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-29-2004, 05:16 PM
Oh Kim, I'm so sorry. :( :(

RIP sweet little Pee Wee. :(

RedHedd
06-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Oh so sad! RIP sweet little Pee Wee. :(

Cinder & Smoke
06-29-2004, 05:42 PM
:(

But a Three-Girl Send Off to the Bridge ~

Not a bad way to go, Pee Wee! ;)

Life was too short;
but You were LOVED while you were here!

Rest In Peace, Dear Pee Wee!!

/s/ :( Phred

Killearn Kitties
06-29-2004, 05:44 PM
Oh I'm so sorry this happened to your precious Pee Wee. I'm sorry it didn't turn out differently for him. He was such a sweetie. :(

Rest in peace, baby boy.

sasvermont
06-29-2004, 05:53 PM
With heavy hearts, we all say goodbye sweet boy!

Rest in peace.

AmberLee
06-29-2004, 05:57 PM
Bye bye, Pee Wee! You left loving pawprints on many hooman's hearts while you were here. Scamper happily at the bridge, spunky guy! :(

slick
06-29-2004, 06:14 PM
Kim: my heart is breaking for you and I'm so sorry that Pee Wee had to leave you so soon. You did your best and he was very fortunate to know the love of a hooman.

RIP sweet Pee Wee. You can now grow up healthy and strong at the RB.

jazzcat
06-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Oh Kim!!!:( :( :(

Too much loss. I don't want to cry any more.

Bye sweet little one. Rest in Peace.

neko1
06-29-2004, 06:35 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Pee Wee....

RIP Pee Wee:(

QueenScoopalot
06-29-2004, 06:39 PM
I'm so sorry you had to leave so soon Pee Wee. You were much loved, and will be forever in many hearts little boy. :( :( :(

Craftlady
06-29-2004, 06:40 PM
D*mn another orangie taken from us. :( I am so sorry to read this about Pee Wee. When you mentioned his symptoms it was all to familiar and I had a sick feeling it might be a positive test.
I'm glad he didn't have to suffer.

rg_girlca
06-29-2004, 06:57 PM
No, no, no, no. Oh Kim, I am so sorry.
My heart is aching for your loss. I'm glad that you were with him in his final moments and that he went so peacefully, without any suffering. You loved him so much to do this for him.
My prayers and thoughts are with you Kim.

Rest in Peace sweet little Pee Wee. You will be missed but will remain forever in our hearts.

jenluckenbach
06-29-2004, 07:01 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :(

lizzielou742
06-29-2004, 07:05 PM
Poor kitty. RIP Pee Wee. :(

trayi52
06-29-2004, 07:06 PM
Goodbye, sweet little Pee Wee, you will be missed, little one.

I am so sorry, Kim, my heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace, and play hard at the bridge, Pee Wee.

Willie:(

Grace
06-29-2004, 07:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Pee Wee. My thoughts and prayers are with you. One day you will meet again at the bridge.

Laura's Babies
06-29-2004, 07:50 PM
Oh Kim, I am SO sorry! I am heartbroken so I know you are too! RIP little fella and grow up safe and happy at RB...

AbbyMom
06-29-2004, 08:01 PM
RIP Pee Wee. Wait for Meowie at the RB.

anna_66
06-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Kim I'm so sorry to hear about this:( Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Felicia's Mom
06-29-2004, 08:25 PM
Kim, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.:( :(

rosethecopycat
06-29-2004, 08:31 PM
There's a Pee Wee sized hole in our hearts now.

You did not pass unloved. Await your reunion with your mommy.

Godpseed to the bridge, Pee Wee.

Steffi N
06-29-2004, 08:36 PM
Rest in peace dear little Pee Wee. I am thankful that you had so much love when you were here and so much love in remembrance. {{HUGS}} to you and your daughters, Kim.

sirrahbed
06-29-2004, 10:31 PM
(((((KIM))))

:( :( :(

boscibo
06-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Oh no, this is so sad. I'm sorry for your loss.

Uabassoon
06-29-2004, 11:04 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Pee Wee. While his life was short, it was filled with so much love. Thank you for making his short life a wonderful one. RIP sweet Pee Wee and have fun playing at the rainbow bridge.

Aspen and Misty
06-29-2004, 11:16 PM
O no! ::hugs:: I am so sorry to hear about Pee Wee!! ::hugs::

Have a safe trip to the RB Pee Wee.

Ash :(

kuhio98
06-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Kim, I'm so, so sorry. All our bridge babies will take good care of Pee Wee. :(

krazyaboutkatz
06-30-2004, 12:18 AM
Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about Pee Wee's passing.:( Although he had a short life, he felt the love and care that you gave him. Rest in peace little Pee Wee. Please take care Kim. {{{HUGS}}}

PayItForward
06-30-2004, 02:04 AM
Play hard on the bridge Pee Wee :( :( :(

koxka
06-30-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

Pee Wee was a precious and spirited littl man from the very beginning .... he loved to give love bites on your nose or chin or cheek .... his gave me one nip o n the nose ... purring all the while... just seconds before the dose of freedom.

Rest in Peace my little Pee Wee man, mommy loves and adores you so very much, my little Sunshine boy.

It's not fair that this wonderful little man had to leave the world so soon. And I'm crying here with a lump in my throad. Sorry, Kim , your words had hit me very hard.

Rest in peace,preciuos little man :(

koxka
06-30-2004, 02:40 AM
Kim, would you mind posting a picture of Pee Wee ? :(

Barbara
06-30-2004, 03:56 AM
In tears: good by Pee Wee!

Have fun at Rainbow Bridge:( :( :(

catcrazylady
06-30-2004, 05:46 AM
I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. Poor PeeWee and poor you Kim. I'm so sorry you have had to experience so much loss with your babies. I know it doesn't help much but I think we have felt and hurt with each and every one. I'm so sorry for you and your family. This has to be devastating to have to start with the worry all over again plus lose your precious PeeWee.
I wish I had some magic words but I don't.:( :( :( :( http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/frown.gif

ChrisH
06-30-2004, 06:06 AM
Such sad news, Kim, I am so, so, sorry. :( :( :(

Rest in Peace sweet Pee Wee.

catlover4ever
06-30-2004, 07:06 AM
Kim, I am so sorry. It's never easy when we have to make those types of decisions and never easy when we loose one period.

Kim my heart breaks for you in all that you have had to go through. I pray that you will find peace in your heart.

Pee Wee, play hard on the RB. You are in very good company with all of my precious babies. Till we all meet again.

catnapper
06-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Oh Kim {{{HUGS}}} I am just torn up for you. He was a special little boy who worked his way into all of our hearts. He will be happy and play forever at the bridge.

Cataholic
06-30-2004, 07:10 AM
Kim,
While I don't necessarily feel someone like you needs another angel looking down on you and your kitties, you have another one now, Pee Wee. Life is just not fair. We lose the ones we love always before their time. You are a Godsend. A true Godsend. Keep the faith, and know that you made the true and loving decision in helping Pee Wee make it to the other side.
Hugs to you and your girls, and the other kitties.
Johanna

kimlovescats
06-30-2004, 07:11 AM
I truly appreciate all of the love and support. I knew Pee Wee was very sickly from the start .... that's how he earned his name ... but he had come so far, and I was really hoping he had made it. :( He had come to me with 7 other kittens from a farm in another county. His litter had been trapped from a feral mother ... so there is no telling what all he and the others had been exposed too. I keep telling myself that I gave Pee Wee the best chance he had .... but it sure is hard to deal with right now.
Here are a couple of pictures. Looking at these help me to realize that I did make a difference ... if only for a while!

Pee Wee's sickly beginning:

See next post for another.

kimlovescats
06-30-2004, 07:11 AM
Pee Wee just a few days ago:

K & L
06-30-2004, 08:36 AM
I'm so sorry. You did all you could do.

prechrswife
06-30-2004, 09:01 AM
I'm so sorry. He was such a beautiful boy.:(

CatMama78
06-30-2004, 10:06 AM
:( I just read this...I don't know what to say. This is so upsetting. Sigh - I'm so sorry you had to make such a hard decision, but you did what was best for him. You made his life great while you could. No one could have loved him better than you. So it is with much sadness that we have to say good-bye, but you know you are loved Pee Wee. Have fun on the other side and keep a good angel watch eye over meowmie and the rest of your gang. You will be greatly missed.

moosmom
06-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Kim,

I am SO sorry for your loss. At least he had you and your daughters with him when he passed to the RB.

Rest in Peace sweet little Pee Wee.

Twink
06-30-2004, 10:54 AM
Kim, I am so, so sorry. You and your family have been through so much. *hugs*

Sweet PeeWee, you were so loved, and you will be sorely missed.

ramanth
06-30-2004, 11:55 AM
RIP Pee Wee... :( :( :(

Kirsten
06-30-2004, 04:21 PM
OMG, Kim, my heart breaks for you! :( :( :( The 90 days were almost over, and now this!!

I know how much you loved your Pee Wee, and I was hoping so much that he does not have this dreadful disease! :( :(

I'm so sorry! He looked so cute, and not ill at all in the picture you've posted.

R.I.P. sweet Pee Wee.

Kirsten

smokey the elder
06-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry!

Equus217
07-01-2004, 09:47 AM
:( Kim, I am so sorry for your loss. Pee Wee was a beautiful boy! I want to reassure you...you made the right decision to end his suffering. He couldn't have spent his time here with a more caring person!
RIP sweet Pee Wee!:(

NoahsMommy
07-02-2004, 02:09 AM
While I'm sure you felt blessed to have his presence, he was the one that was blessed with you. You're an amazing cat mommie...he had the best in life and now at the Bridge.

I'm sorry he had to be an angel so soon. :( You did the best thing for this little orangie boy.

Take care.

kimlovescats
07-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Your continued support and words of comfort are very well received. I have been having some bad moments again ... trying to deal with my loss of Pee Wee. I know in time it will be easier .. but I am feeling a bit guilty and regretful over my speedy decision.

:( :(

emily_the_spoiled
07-03-2004, 08:56 AM
Please do not feel guilty about your decision. You made the decision so that Pee Wee wouldn't suffer anymore. I understand it was hard for you but you made the best choice for him.

RIP Pee Wee, play hard...

Cheryl