PDA

View Full Version : Trapper Jan's Catch of The Day (yesterday)....Pictures YAY!

QueenScoopalot
06-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Here's a few pictures of the five I got from the woodpile yesterday. A few of the tiny ones have a touch of conjunctivitis, and they all seem to have coccidea. :rolleyes: http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/OrangeBabyBoy.jpg One sweet blue eyed boy http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/NewTrappings.jpg http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Peekaboosister.jpg PEEK-A-BOO Sister! http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/MamaGirl.jpg Mama...isn't she a beauty? http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/MeandSistersButt.jpg Typical sister always wanting to show off her cute little butt! :D :D :D :D :D

catlover4ever
06-29-2004, 02:13 PM
OMG!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh they are all so adorable. Momma is gorgeous!!!! I'm partial to the little orange ones:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bluekat
06-29-2004, 02:27 PM
Awwww they are SOOOOO adorable!!!:D I love the orangies too, such beautiful blue eyes! And the momma is gorgeous!:D

QueenScoopalot
06-29-2004, 02:38 PM
The baby girl is the sweetest little thing already. I think it's because she spent 24 hours away from mama and her littermates, and was in a house with kids who probably couldn't stop handling her. She gets purring away and her brothers look at her like...Hey what's she so happy about? :) Mama got her first pats with the rubber hand on a stick I use for judging temperment without risking flesh and bone. :eek: No spits, just very shy and scared. ;) I'm glad I got them out of the woodpile last night, as it rained around here overnight, and who knows where mama would have led them to get out of the rain. :rolleyes:

kimlovescats
06-29-2004, 02:45 PM
So precious!:) Don't you just HATE that darned Coccidia!!!:mad: :rolleyes: I imagine you stay stocked up with Albon though! ;)

Great job, and thanks for the sweet pics!:)

QueenScoopalot
06-29-2004, 02:48 PM
Kim, I always have a tank of Albon hanging around. They just got some strongid....Albon will be later. Luckily no fleas and no earmites! ;) :p

kimlovescats
06-29-2004, 02:51 PM
Yep, good old Strongid too! ;)
Could you tell me how you dose each of these meds? I always check my dosing carefully online ... but it helps to get more personal feedback! ;) Thanks!

QueenScoopalot
06-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Yep, good old Strongid too! ;)
Could you tell me how you dose each of these meds? I always check my dosing carefully online ... but it helps to get more personal feedback! ;) Thanks! One ml. will treat an 18 Lb. cat. For wee ones I use only a tiny amount, but don't usually get too fussy about measuring. I give them about quarter ml. each roughly. I've had kittens so packed with roundworms in the past, that some require a three day treatment to rid them of the darn things. I repeat in 3-4 weeks as well.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Awww....look at those adorable little orangies! And such a sweet little girl and momma. I'm SO glad you got them, and before the rain hit too. :)

K & L
06-29-2004, 03:12 PM
Such "lucky" precious ones! Good job!

leslie flenner
06-29-2004, 09:02 PM
what woodpile- where? who called you about it? Who's paying for their meds etc.? this isn't the same house in the other thread, right? With the dog? This is another place right? What else is out there? other cats?

Grace
06-29-2004, 09:18 PM
I want all of them!

QueenScoopalot
06-30-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
what woodpile- where? who called you about it? Who's paying for their meds etc.? this isn't the same house in the other thread, right? With the dog? This is another place right? What else is out there? other cats? In answer to all your questions:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: you have my phone number! Grace....kittens are all yours...have to take mama too!:D

Karen
06-30-2004, 07:58 AM
Soooo cute! I have co-workers here in Newton drooling over that orange boy ...

Laura's Babies
06-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Oh My GOD! If I had more room, I would have to have that orange girl with the pink nose! Look at those faces!! Even the Mamma has a beautiful face.. I doubt you have any trouble placing those adoreable swethearts!

catmandu
06-30-2004, 08:39 AM
I too love the Orangies,as they look the way my Michael,and Roscoe looked , when they were Little Kittens!Bless You, for helping these Helpless Little one,and giving them a HOME!

catlady1945
06-30-2004, 11:06 AM
What beautiful cats, the little orange guy is a real cutie.

QueenScoopalot
06-30-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Karen
Soooo cute! I have co-workers here in Newton drooling over that orange boy ... Karen...there's three orange boys...plenty to go around! And that beautiful baby fluff ball girl too! :D :D :D

NoahsMommy
06-30-2004, 11:43 AM
THREE Orangie Babies??? That was a very successful catch!!! :)

Karen
06-30-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Karen...there's three orange boys...plenty to go around! And that beautiful baby fluff ball girl too! :D :D :D

Three orange boys - wait'll I tell my friend! She's trying to talk her mom into taking a second orangie! ;) (I'm giving her your email address, her name is Kate).

ChrisH
06-30-2004, 04:01 PM
Adorable.:)

kuhio98
07-02-2004, 01:26 AM
What's the latest on the "woodpile" kitties? How are they doing? Did Karen's friend contact you about them?

Names?? How about Woody for one?

Lillycat
07-02-2004, 04:38 AM
such darling kitties! will you keep mama? homes yet for the boys?

neko1
07-02-2004, 06:00 AM
OMG they are soooo cute!! must...have...more...orangies!!!!(the hubby would kill me;) :p :o )

catcrazylady
07-02-2004, 06:26 AM
OH MY!! That is more cuteness than should be allowed in one cage!! I think you got your hands on some real cuties pies this time!! Mama is beautiful and all those orange boys are just toooo cute!! That sweet little face on that baby girl is to die for!! I wouldn't be able to leave them alone for a minute.
Congratulations QSA! You always do so much wonderful work and it is so nice to see this wonderful family and know that you will make sure they find loving homes. That is just fantastic!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

QueenScoopalot
07-02-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by kuhio98
What's the latest on the "woodpile" kitties? How are they doing? Did Karen's friend contact you about them?

Names?? How about Woody for one? I haven't heard from Karen's friend unless I deleted the email too fast! :eek: Woody is an adorable name, but too easy to confuse with a kitty I rescued a year + ago! That Woody had a bad tail injury, was already declawed, and neutered...and this still baffles me...no one was looking for him! Maybe Woodrow for one?

catmandu
07-02-2004, 08:44 AM
The shame is,that the People,who dumped these Porr Kittens,will notspay thier pet, and more Kittens,who might not be so lucky, will be dumped,as well! Bless You, for helping those Little Darlings!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Woody is an adorable name, but too easy to confuse with a kitty I rescued a year + ago!

How about Paul or Bunyan. ;) :D

lizzielou742
07-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/NewTrappings.jpg

I think the one on top is going to look just like Jazzcat's Scout when he/she grows up!!

And check out the kitty smile on the one on the bottom!! :D

Karen
07-02-2004, 11:35 AM
I haven't heard from Karen's friend unless I deleted the email too fast! :eek: Woody is an adorable name, but too easy to confuse with a kitty I rescued a year + ago! That Woody had a bad tail injury, was already declawed, and neutered...and this still baffles me...no one was looking for him! Maybe Woodrow for one?

My friend is about to leave for London for two weeks - our office is running a London summer program, and she's the activities director. She and her husband are in the process (offer accepted, then problems sprung up and parties involved became unreachable) of buying their first home. If everything goes through, her husband said okay to the kitten! And they are already debating name choices - she wants Sam or Sammy, but he's pulling for Oliver, despite the fact that they have a Molly-cat, and she thinks Olly would be confusing for Molly! But her life has been a bit hectic this past week, and I know she's still hoping!

How old are the kittens?