PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket?

Dogz
06-29-2004, 01:22 PM
Is something wrong with Photobucket? A lot of the signatures aren't coming up for me.

I tried to view KayAnn's 4th of July PS, but none of the pictures showed up. I just got the X.

Is this happening for anyone else?

joanofark
06-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Me too!:eek: Sometimes I just right click on the X and click on show picture. Thats the only thing I can do.

MariaM
06-29-2004, 02:45 PM
I'm getting alot of red x's lately. I could not view Riley's pics :(

catnapper
06-29-2004, 02:49 PM
I've goptten the Xs too, but thought they were my computer. Every time I've hit refresh, the pictures showed up.

Weird! :confused:

Kfamr
06-29-2004, 07:24 PM
They've been having alot of problems with updates and such.

I'm not going to complain though because they're wonderful, and free, and allow direct linking unlike alot of sites. :p

Dogz
06-29-2004, 07:48 PM
Most of the pictures are working for me now.

I love Photobucket. So easy to use, it's free, it doesn't put the quality down... It's perfect. :)

mruffruff
06-30-2004, 11:40 AM
When I was loading pictures from Photobucket on Friday night, one of them came up with a red x in a box. I deleted the picture and repeated the process. That time the picture came out OK. I did several more and they were fine. I thought I had done something to cause the red x.

Sometimes when pictures are posted and they come up as the red x, I can't get them to show noway, no how. Frustrating.

Mary