PDA

View Full Version : Pure Felinity

MammaMangorin
06-29-2004, 11:30 AM
Someone who play it? http://www.purefelinity.com is the adress for all others ;)
I have to many cats and i realy mean it almost 50!
And 12 litters on the way :p :rolleyes:
I have playing id: 2002 and 3239
Breed Korat, Spfynx, British Shorthair and solid mixed cats right now in black and blue, maybe in red to...

DJFyrewolf36
06-29-2004, 12:42 PM
I just signed up!! It looks fun! *better than that neopets c**p* My username is Dj Fyrewolf, ID # 3739

Send me a message, maybe I'll adopt a kitty from your litter lol!

bluekat
06-29-2004, 02:33 PM
I just signed up as bluekat3260:D Looks fun!

kimlovescats
06-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by MammaMangorin
Someone who play it? http://www.purefelinity.com is the adress for all others ;)
I have to many cats and i realy mean it almost 50!
And 12 litters on the way :p :rolleyes:
I have playing id: 2002 and 3239
Breed Korat, Spfynx, British Shorthair and solid mixed cats right now in black and blue, maybe in red to...

So you mean you have 50 VIRTUAL kitties and 12 VIRTUAL litters on the way? Shewee, you scared me there at first!:eek: :D

MammaMangorin
06-30-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
So you mean you have 50 VIRTUAL kitties and 12 VIRTUAL litters on the way? Shewee, you scared me there at first!:eek: :D

Virtual :p

QueenScoopalot
06-30-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
So you mean you have 50 VIRTUAL kitties and 12 VIRTUAL litters on the way? Shewee, you scared me there at first!:eek: :D Scared me too LOL! though it's not too farfetched the way kittens keep coming through the door here. I'd prefer the virtual ones....easier to clean up after I'm sure!:) ;) Isn't there a virtual spay/neuter clinic on this site? I'll be a "truffle snipper"! :D

MammaMangorin
07-02-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Scared me too LOL! though it's not too farfetched the way kittens keep coming through the door here. I'd prefer the virtual ones....easier to clean up after I'm sure!:) ;) Isn't there a virtual spay/neuter clinic on this site? I'll be a "truffle snipper"! :D

Hehe... Yes you can neuter them but that is not many ppl who do...