PDA

View Full Version : ok know i get it!!!!! DUH man was i stupid

aerbutterfly
10-15-2001, 05:46 PM
sry guys i was in major female dog mood my friend and i were in a fight (EEK) forgive me all ok if you wanna see my kittys ask kay she has the pics of my kittys and my hammie [email protected] null Dscf0010

tatsxxx11
10-15-2001, 07:16 PM
What GORGEOUS furbabies you have, Amanda!! I have two kittys two, and a guinea pig! Can't forget the dogs as well! So nice to have you here. We love to share pics, so jump in anytime! I'll post pics of my kids when I get a chance later tonight or tomorrow! Shadow, Leo and Hammie are just precious. :) What's you hammie's name?

[ October 15, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Logan
10-15-2001, 09:02 PM
Hi Amanda! Leo does look like my Butter!!! So of course, I think he is very handsome!!!

We have two cats, two dogs, and two hamsters!! :D

I love all the pictures! :)

NoahsMommy
10-15-2001, 09:53 PM
They are so cute!! What pretty kitties!!

yorkster
10-15-2001, 10:47 PM
What beautiful kitties you have Amanda! Your Leo looks a lot like my cat Kedi (mine has long hair though), so obviously your cat looks almost exactily like Logan's Butter. Did you take those pics? They are well done......Good to hear from you again.

Uniqueviking
10-15-2001, 11:43 PM
Your babies are beautiful :)

Hey, I also have hamsters: 1 teddy hammie named PomPom + 3 dwarf hammies, and my 3 furbabies love to sit and wach them!
I also have a fish tank and the girls are convinced it's their personal TV (Beans loves to drink out of the tank, and yes, she has fallen in, but only once :D)

Also had 6 tiels and 14 canaries, but they are in a big outdoor aviary now!

zippy-kat
10-15-2001, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Logan:
<STRONG>We have two cats, two dogs, and two hamsters!! :D</STRONG>

Keeping with the Noah's Ark theme, Logan? lol

4 feline house
10-26-2001, 07:04 PM
Gosh, Leo is so, well, leonine! And Shaodw looks so sweet. Is Shadow a girl or boy? And your little hammie is so handsome!