PDA

View Full Version : Happy 6th Birthday to Kia!

ramanth
06-29-2004, 08:47 AM
My darling Kia, it was 3 years ago this day that I walked into the shelter and you stole my heart with your shy look...

http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com/images/kiamisc/Kia.jpg

I saved your life and then you saved mine. We sure have been thru a lot together. I almost lost you last year and I thank the powers that be every day for having you in my life. You've changed my life for the better and I hope I have changed yours.

Happy 6th Birthday sweet girl. Momma loves you.

http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com/images/kiamisc/at_andys/kia_laying2.jpg

http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com/images/kiamisc/at_home/kia_tongue_couch.jpg

K9soul
06-29-2004, 09:02 AM
Happy Happy Birfday BEAUTIFUL Kia girl! Your Mommy's post made my eyes watery. You sure are a special girl and you mean the world to your parents. We love you and hope your Birfday is filled with all kinds of fun and special treats!

anna_66
06-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Hey birthday girl! Sounded like you had a great weekend with some of your doggie friends at the parkhttp://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/woohoo2.gif

You couldn't have been any luckier to get such a great woman for a mom, and she's soooo lucky to have found such a great girl in you! You two were made for each other!

I hope you enjoy yourself today. Is mommy taking you for ice cream with sprinkes this year? If so have an extra bite for us!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
SWEET KIA!!

chocolatepuppy
06-29-2004, 09:15 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIA !!! I hope it's the best ever!!!

dukedogsmom
06-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Happy Birthday, sweet Kia! I'm so glad you've got a great home and have a happy life. All dogs should be happy. Have a great birthday!

lute
06-29-2004, 09:30 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIA!!!!:D :D :D

Kfamr
06-29-2004, 10:08 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GORGEOUS BLUE-EYED GIRL! :D

Cinder & Smoke
06-29-2004, 10:36 AM
:D

wunda iffin we kan get Dad ta drive up to Mishegun agin? :p

Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
Birfday ~
** Kia ** :D

ParNone
06-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Happy B-day, Kia, you gorgeous blue-eyed girl! LOL at you sticking your tongue out in the one pic.

ramanth
06-29-2004, 11:11 AM
LOL Cinder and Smoke. Nope, not another party. Mom's pooped! :D ;)

But Anna is right. She'll definately get ice cream and sprinkles. :D

bluekat
06-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Happy Birthday Kia!!!:D You are such a beautiful and cute girl! Hope mommy spoils you rotten today:D

jazzcat
06-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Happy Birthday beautiful Kia!!

Tina
06-29-2004, 11:30 AM
Happy Birthday Kia!! Hope you have lots of fun and get lots of treats on your special day!

primabella
06-29-2004, 11:58 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIA!

I hope you have a wonderful day, you gorgeous girl! :D

Canis Amicus
06-29-2004, 12:13 PM
KIA, FORGIVE ME,I am late, but never is too late to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Rosana
and
Rex

Dogz
06-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl!! :D

molucass
06-29-2004, 12:46 PM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bday.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIA!!! :D

shais_mom
06-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Keegan Sez:
Happy Birfday!! Thanks for lettin us come to your partie!

tatsxxx11
06-29-2004, 04:24 PM
Oh sweet baby girl Kia!!! I too shed a tear when I read your mommy's beautiful tribute to her Kia girl! I can't believe it's been 3 years since your mommy and you found each other! It was truly a match made in heaven:) You sure know how to pose for the camera sweetheart. What precious, precious pics!!! Kia, I hope you have the happiest of birthdays, filled with all the love, hugs and kisses your heart can hold! And lots of treats and presents too:D Hugs to our beautiful birthday girl, Kia!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIA!!!

ChrisH
06-29-2004, 04:30 PM
Happy Birthday, Beautiful Kia Girl!

trayi52
06-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Happy Birthday, Kia!!

Willie:)

*LabLoverKEB*
06-29-2004, 06:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERUL, KIA! hAVE AN AWESOME DAY FILLED WITH LOVE! :)

My Peanuts
06-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Happy Birthday Beautiful Kia!

Kona & Oreo's mom
06-29-2004, 09:24 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIA!
We hope that you have a wonderful day. Enjoy your ice cream with sprinkles!

Cincy'sMom
06-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Happy Birthday Kia!!! Sorry we missed your party, but I hope you had a wonderful time then, and on your actual day :D

RobiLee
06-29-2004, 09:58 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIA!!!

Goodness, your mommy's letter to you made me get all teary eyed. I am so glad that you two found each other and are taking good care of each other.

It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday party and I hope you enjoyed your ice cream today. YUMMY!!!

We love ya, Kia girl!

Hugs and Tailwags...Robin, Katie and Tori :)

ramanth
06-30-2004, 07:38 AM
Hey everyone! Kia here.

Mommy and I walked down to the Dairy Queen and we saw some kids that used to live in the apartment complex! Boy were they ever excited to see me! I rolled over and they gave me belly rubs! :D

They watched me while mommy ran in and got my ice cream with sprinkles!! mmmm! The kids were very impressed with how nicely I ate it. ;) :D

Mommy has been saying something about me being a naughty girl on the walk home. I don't quite understand. I mean, it WAS my birthday and I found something real cool to roll in! Mommy started shouting something about not to roll in the puke. She wasn't too happy.

Mom's face -> :mad:

Then I found an old moldy soup bone half buried into the ground! It smelled so good that I just had to roll in it too!! (To compliment the puke on the other side you know...)

Mommy made this face again -> :mad:

Guess it's a good thing I got my ice cream first.... ;) :p :D

I think I'm getting a bath today... :eek:

Thanks for the birthday well wishes!!!

Slurpy kisses,
Kia

Cinder & Smoke
06-30-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by ramanth

Kia here.

... and I found something real cool to roll in!

Mom's face -> :mad:

... I just had to roll in it too!!

Mommy made this face again -> :mad:

I think I'm getting a bath today... :eek:

Dat happinz round here, too. :(

Da "better" it *STINKz*...

Da wersur Dad'z :mad: face getz!
:confused:

Ya gettin da :eek: *baff* at da howze;
or goin to da local BigLake?

:rolleyes: