PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my friend in Iraq...

CountryWolf07
06-29-2004, 01:36 AM
Please please please PRAY for him.. he lost 5 of his friends last night.. and broke his thumb.. and I am so worried for him.. and I am praying.. he is actually an online friend of mine.. before he left.. he told me "I miss you".. and I'm like"Aww.. I miss you too.. be careful out there!" and he said "I'm strong as a bull.. don't worry.. I'll be back at camp soon and I'll talk to you by then.. " I saw him on webcam.. and when he said bye.. he just put on a goofy look and waved.. that just made me smile..

Man.. I think about him a lot.. when I hear "I'm Already There".. "Letters from Home"... ugh..

I know how you guys feel.. when your husbands/boyfriends/friends/relatives are out there.. I feel sick to my stomach a little bit.. and I've never felt like this before for someone.. and I am pretty close to him.. he is only 20.. and he comes home next week.. I think..

BCBlondie
06-29-2004, 03:24 AM
So sorry your friend is in Iraq..:( I hope he stays safe and comes home soon!!!

lynnestankard
06-29-2004, 03:44 AM
Hoping he comes home safe and sound very soon. Fingers crossed.

Lynne

dukedogsmom
06-29-2004, 03:59 AM
It's sad that so many lives have been lost over this stupid war. I know he must feel horribly guilty that he is living while his friends got killed. I don't even know how they're doing it. They must have a huge amount of courage because I don't think I'd ever be able to go to strange places and fight like that.