PDA

View Full Version : Best Friends Animal Sanctuary Meeting

wolf_Q
06-28-2004, 10:42 PM
Is anyone still planning on coming?

I'm not sure whether to even go through with it or not...but Melissa and I will most likely end up just going down for a weekend. We're thinking Aug 13-16 would work best, visiting Best Friends either Saturday or Sunday.

Nomilynn
06-28-2004, 11:27 PM
As you know, I can't go :( Too much money for me this year.

Hopefully next year more people can go! :)

wolf_Q
07-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I know you can't :(

And I'm gonna assume from the absence of replies that nobody else is going either.......

Remind me to never attempt to plan a PT meeting again.

Cincy'sMom
07-04-2004, 01:07 PM
I really wish I could have come. Unfortunatly, we are goingto Florida with the dance studio the end of July and I have to takethat unpaid to go becuase I just changed jobs. I'm not sure that we are going next year, so it might be more in the realm of possibilty then...plus I'll have vacation time.

Kfamr
07-08-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q

Remind me to never attempt to plan a PT meeting again.

DITTO!

It's hard when so many people are far away. :(
Sorry I couldn't make it.. I really wish I could. Too bad money isn't grown on trees.

aly
07-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Sorry Amy :(

The idea was WONDERFUL and would have been an AMAZING time. I am still dying to go. I've got to save my trip this summer though to go pick up one of Logan's baby birdies. If there ends up being another one planned for next summer, I REALLY want to go BAD!!!

wolf_Q
07-09-2004, 10:46 PM
I understand why people can't go, it's just frustrating. When I first posted a thread about this (before the meetings section existed) there were a ton of people that wanted to go. :(

I'm not planning one for next year. If somebody else wants to plan it, I'll go but I'm not wasting time planning it again.

Cookiebaker
07-09-2004, 11:00 PM
If wishes were horses....I would be there, too! I can only imagine how disappointing it is, Amy. {Hugs} :(

Kfamr
07-10-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I understand why people can't go, it's just frustrating. When I first posted a thread about this (before the meetings section existed) there were a ton of people that wanted to go. :(

I'm not planning one for next year. If somebody else wants to plan it, I'll go but I'm not wasting time planning it again.

That's exactly how I feel while planning meetings. :(

It's hard to do something with little or no input... especially for me since i'm not capable of transporting myself everywhere.

Again, sorry I can't come.. if it was possible I would.