PDA

View Full Version : Trapper Jan Strikes Again

QueenScoopalot
06-28-2004, 08:17 PM
Lucky me....I can't have even a day off to clean house etc. My neighbors daughter was driving through this lovely (being sarcastic here) area of town last night, and saw kittens sitting in the middle of a side street. She grabbed one, and kept this gorgeous poof ball over night and got in touch with lucky me this morning. I met up with Melissa and she showed me where she saw them...they were no where to be seen. I made several trips back & forth stalking mama cat. I finally found where the rest of her kittens were hidden...under a pile of logs and branches way at the back of someone's yard. Luckily the people didn't care so I set about getting them. I now have a lovely brown/beige poof ball sweet girlie, three orange and white brothers and a lovely bi-color tabby with white. Mama is no doubt someone's thrown away pet as she let me scruff one of the kittens from under her nose! :eek: All are still blue eyed so I'm guessing five-six weeks old. Purrfect age and purrfect timing! Pictures later.....:D :D :D

Laura's Babies
06-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Is it "later" yet?:eek:

kimlovescats
06-28-2004, 09:52 PM
Busy, busy cat mom!!! ;) So glad you were able to get these babies inside before it was too late! Waiting for pics!;)

rg_girlca
06-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Jan, I really don't know how you do it. I'm tired for you, with all the hard work that you do. As they say, "No rest for the weary".
Like i've said in another post, I wish there were a lot more people like you out there. Bless you dear Lady.
I know it must be so heartbreaking and yet rewarding for you at the same time.
Please Jan, don't burn yourself out. You need to take some time for yourself. You definitely need a little break from all of this, even if it's just for one day.

jazzcat
06-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Jan, I really don't know how you do it. I'm tired for you, with all the hard work that you do. As they say, "No rest for the weary".
Like i've said in another post, I wish there were a lot more people like you out there. Bless you dear Lady.
Please Jan, don't burn yourself out. You need to take some time for yourself. You definitely need a little break from all of this, even if it's just for one day.
I totally agree!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca

Ditto also. I don't know how you keep on keeping on, but I'm so glad you do. :)

catmandu
06-29-2004, 08:59 AM
There has to be someone,like our Mothers,used to do, to clean up after the incresing numbers,of lazy irresonsible Idiots,in the World! Theselast tweo Generations,just dont seem, to care about anything,but themselves! Please keep, up the Good work,Cat Angels LOVE YOU!

lizzielou742
06-29-2004, 09:13 AM
Queen Scoopalot is a lost or sick cat's guardian angel!!

Kudos to you for all that you do!

moosmom
06-29-2004, 09:34 AM
Hey Thelma, ;)

I'm on the roof, start tossing!!! Great job!

CatMama78
06-29-2004, 10:41 AM
Another miracle from you. I don't know how you do it, but you definitely have a noble mission in this life.

catcrazylady
06-29-2004, 10:46 AM
QSA I swear reading your posts wears me out!!! I don't know how you get all that done!
You are an amazing "Kitty Rescue Angel"!!!

Thank you for all the kitties you have saved!!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

sirrahbed
06-29-2004, 11:30 AM
Wow, Jan, I am in awe of you and some of the others who do so much!! You guys know who you are. But then, we all do what we can, but I sure could not do what YOU do!!

QueenScoopalot
06-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Hey Thelma, ;)

I'm on the roof, start tossing!!! Great job! I've got the slingshot loaded, and ready for take-off Donna! Which ones do you want? I have yesterday's catch...but I'll add more! :D ;)