PDA

View Full Version : OK! OK! Midnight's Pictures!

Laura's Babies
06-28-2004, 05:29 PM
First let me tell you how wonderful it feels to see all your responses to my posts about this wonderful girl.

Right now, she is where she was when I took these pictures in a room by herself. (I HATE what those shots do to them and how bad it makes them feel!!) Otherwise, she would be ripping that door off the hinges to get out but I have not heard a peep out of her. She didn't even get up and come to me when I went in to take these pictures.. I forgot to tell you, she only weighed 6 pounds when they weighed her today.. BUT!!!! We have almost a whole month to feed her and watch her get her wonderful beauty back..

MY BABY MIDNIGHT WHO IS FINALLY HOME WHERE SHE WAS MEANT TO BE FROM THE BEGINNING!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid124/pbe38409e1ba661bf517287d96586b97c/f813ecdc.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid124/p216783dc8cc98621cc11beaa85188709/f813eccb.jpg

Reckon I need a new siggy, huh?

CatMama78
06-28-2004, 06:41 PM
Oh she is quite a beauty. I'm so happy you have a new baby :). I look forward to future stories and pictures about Midnight.

Grace
06-28-2004, 07:00 PM
What a lucky lady Midnight is! Nothing like perserverance getting rewarded. I know she will thrive in your care.

kimlovescats
06-28-2004, 07:32 PM
She is so pretty ... and looks so happy to be in a nice, clean bed. Can tell she is a bit mellow from the shots ... but in a couple of days, she'll be just fine!!!;) Thank you for the pics!

slick
06-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Oh Midnight, you are home where you belong! What a beauty you are.

QueenScoopalot
06-28-2004, 08:28 PM
Pretty pretty girl! Nothing like giving them some love. They pay you back threefold and then some! She looks like a very contented kitty now. Good job....now go steal her kitten! :D :D :D

rg_girlca
06-28-2004, 10:22 PM
............WELCOME HOME MIDNIGHT......

You are such a pretty girl. Now you will know what true love and care really is.
Also looking forward to hearing more about her and of course seeing pictures.:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Yeah Midnight! Welcome home sweetie!!

You just rest now and get used to your new surroundings and let those durn shots wear off. You've got some brothers and sisters to meet soon, so eat lots and gather up your strength sweetie. :)

jazzcat
06-28-2004, 11:29 PM
Aww, sweet Midnight! I'm so glad she's safe with you now.

Yes, you do need a new siggy!

catcrazylady
06-29-2004, 08:22 AM
I'm so glad she is now where she belongs!!! She has only been with your for a few days and she has had vet care, flea treatment and lots of love!!! Midnight must be in heaven!! I'm so glad that you can finally care for her and love her without having to worry about the stupid neighbor wanting her back!!
I think Midnight knew her Guardian Angel lived next door and she was determined to come and live with you. That little girl was as persistant as you were so I know you all are meant to be together!! I'm so happy for both of you!!!!!:D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Feel better soon little Midnight! Your life is just beginning!!

catlover4ever
06-29-2004, 08:36 AM
Laura, Midnight is beautiful and I must say a befitting name for a black beauty like she is. My mom has a Midnight and he is very long and sleek with a black coat that just shines. I look forward to more pictures and stories of this beautiful lady.

catmandu
06-29-2004, 08:50 AM
Maybe,your Midnight,could be on television,if you are an old Geezer,like me,you might remember Midnight,the Cat,being, on Andys Gang, with Western Character Actor Andy Devine!!But I dont think,most of you,are that old!!!