PDA

View Full Version : The Reason

DJFyrewolf36
06-28-2004, 05:18 PM
I have this dang song stuck in my head and I was thinking, this is how I feel about everyone I love *Especially my furbabies* I've done some dumb stunts, and honestly, sometimes the only motivation to change is because of someone you love...

The chorus goes like this *at least the first part*

I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change how I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the Reason is you....

*the song is The Reason, by a band called Hoobastank, if you can, I encurage you to Download it! Or buy the cd, its good really!!!*

Ok, nothing to do with cats *well kind of, I was thinking about Remus when I posted this, because I DID have to change some things about me for him lol*

DJFyrewolf36
06-28-2004, 05:22 PM
Dang co worker...now I know WHY this song got stuck in my head...the radio was playing it...but at such low volume that only radar ears *me* could hear it...

Dang sublminial messages............

Laura's Babies
06-28-2004, 05:33 PM
The song "You are my sunshine" always reminds me of my babies! I sing that to them a lot... (another reason we need cats! They don't care if you can't carry a tune or not!)

DJFyrewolf36
06-28-2004, 05:38 PM
No kidding!!! They also dont mind too much if you whistle really bad lol

jazzcat
06-28-2004, 05:46 PM
I hear that song on the radio a lot. I just heard it a little while ago while driving home from my Dad's. It kind of makes me sad because the first time I heard it was right after my Mom died in May. It makes me think of her and how much I miss her.:(

DJFyrewolf36
06-28-2004, 05:52 PM
First time I heard it I was in a major fight with the hubby...grrr and it ALWAYS comes on the radio when its the most depressing. Its like radio radar...
Sorry about your mother Jazzcat :(

CatMama78
06-28-2004, 06:40 PM
I think about my cats too when I hear that song :) - I'm not a perfect person.........

Jazzcat, I'm really sorry you lost your mother recently.

kimlovescats
06-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Yes, I love that song ..... I think of it as a song to Jesus Christ .... from whom I draw all of my strength. :)

nibblets
06-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Ah yes! I know that song...and I like it a lot!