PDA

View Full Version : Please Help...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-28-2004, 02:42 PM
Any computer whizzes? I need help... bad.

My bro and I bought this Roller Coaster Tycoon game, and we put the CD into the CD-ROM drive. It begins to install, but then it says we have to uninstall the original Roller Coaster Tycoon we already have. We had downloaded a version off of Kazaa, so I deleted that. I tried again and it still said the same thing.

I searched all of my files for any of the Roller Coaster Tycoon stuff, and couldn't find anything else I needed to delete.

It's REALLY bugging me and frustrating me that it won't let me download this. Can anyone help??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Karen
06-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Look for an "uninstall" for the Roller Coaster you downloaded from Kazaa. You may need to "reinstall" that version to "uninstall" it.

(Yet another reason I like Macintosh!)

trayi52
06-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Did you delete it or did you go through the uninstall process?

Maybe you saved some games that are still on there.

Maybe you should do a seach and see if there is something else lurking around that you don't know about.

Willie:)

DJFyrewolf36
06-28-2004, 04:00 PM
Also, go to Add/remove programs in the Control Panel. See if anything is lingering there. What roller coaster tycoon is it? *there are a lot of versions* I know some of them Hasbro said there were glitches on. I'd also go to the Hasbro website to see if they have a fix for the problem.