PDA

View Full Version : Of miracles, gods and booby traps.

RICHARD
06-28-2004, 01:58 PM
I am a god to my cat.

At 0100 hours last night, I was able to put Edward's mind to rest about my position in his world- It was quite an easy task.

I walked on water.

It's not as hard as you think. You need poise, calm and balance-

And water. :rolleyes:

I rolled out of bed last night to make a pass thru the house....
as I walked into the kitchen I performed the task that sets me apart from all mortal humans....I took a step and was able to navigate across H2O!!!

With the help of my cat and the incredible moving water dish it happened.

I felt my heel touch the water, the dish tip up and hit me around the lower attachment of my achille's heel...and then, as fast as it started, it was over......I had walked on water.

--------------------

Now there may be the thought that maybe the cat was trying to kill me by booby trapping the kitchen area......I like to believe that it was a test to prove that I am indeed special.:rolleyes:

He needs me to open the bags and cans of food...

---------------------

I did not stumble or drown......I did get a little wet...but I did walk on water!

It feels good to be a god...
:rolleyes: :confused: :eek: ;)

catcrazylady
06-28-2004, 02:06 PM
ROFLOL!!! Good grief Richard, if that makes you a God then I now proclaim to be a Goddess!! I am the "Goddess of Hairballs"!! I can feel the cold wet slimy feeling before my foot ever lands with full weight! I can do a step you wouldn't believe to avoid that thing squishing up between my toes!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

I'm sure that Eddie had nothing to do with it anyway. It's that evil mouse fairy that hangs around all cats and attempts to set them up by doing bad things to their catparents!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif or maybe it was that darn Dudley the Duck!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-28-2004, 04:52 PM
:D :D

I think it was the duck! :D

slick
06-28-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
:D :D
I think it was the duck! :D
I hear-tell the Toilet Duck can do some mighty cruel things in the middle of the night. :eek:

kimlovescats
06-28-2004, 07:43 PM
:D

Laura's Babies
06-28-2004, 09:34 PM
Here Duckie Duckie! :D :D :D :eek:

rg_girlca
06-28-2004, 11:33 PM
Rubber duckie, you're the one.:D

Barbara
06-29-2004, 05:07 AM
I'm sure it was the duck. If it had been the cat you would have heard him laughing when you slipped on water:D

catmandu
06-29-2004, 09:14 AM
You are lucky,Richard,as I generally step, on recycled Dry cat Food!