PDA

View Full Version : Good doggies, Tony & Chloe!

stacwase
06-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Yayyyyyy!!! Congratulate Tony & Chloe!

They held it ALL NIGHT LONG!

We've had them for 10 days now, I think. Last night and the night before they were able to go all night long without being taken out to pottie!!!

Up until now we've had to take them out about every 4-6 hours, day or night. When we're sleeping we keep them in their crate, and they whine to be let out when they have to pottie. I worked nights last night, so I wasn't here - but DH said he was able to sleep all night and still get them outside before they started whining.

We're on our way to being pottie trained. Oh - and we have this bigger crate where we feed them. The one they sleep in is too small to eat in. They didn't pottie in it this morning, for the first time ever. Maybe it doesn't sound like much, but it's one step closer.

And - more good news! We found a surgeon to do Mom's surgery. We're actually bringing her up here from Arkansas to have it done (well - to Green Bay, 2 hours from here). So at least there's a chance that she'll make it and be able to have her sweet pups back.

And even more good news!!! We can no longer see all of Tony's bones. He looks like he's reached a good, healthy weight already.

We had set a goal to have Mom living independently and have her (healthy and housetrained!) dogs back to her by Thanksgiving, and it looks like we're going to make it, maybe even a little early.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!

lute
06-28-2004, 10:14 AM
congrats on the housebreaking! it took me a LOOOOOOONG time to housebreak Beanie. mostly because he was scared of people and whenever we would have company he would get excited and pee on everyone.

tatsxxx11
06-28-2004, 11:49 AM
This is a red letter day, for sure!!!:) It's a major accomplishment, getting that pesky potty training thing nailed down! Tony, Chloe, good job kids:D And how wonderful that you'll be able to bring your mom up by you for the surgery and then finally, to be reunited with her pups!!!:) And Tony, I'm so glad you're filling out sweetheart, growing into the healthy, happy doggie you were meant to be!!! Please keep us updated on your mom! I'll be keeping in her in my thoughts and prayers:)

RobiLee
06-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Congrats, Tony and Chloe!

Job well done.

Robin :)