PDA

View Full Version : FL PT Meeting

Kfamr
06-28-2004, 07:22 AM
The other thread got deleted, unfortumately, when someone had access to my username. Anyways, I hope that problem is done with now -- So I created another thread.

Is Sunday July 11th, 2004 okay with everyone?
I was thinking possibly we could have a meeting at my house, and then find a date that it was possible for people to meet up in Orlando ( Amy .. what dates are GOOD for you?)

Here we'd have BBQ, or something... tons of food and goodies because my mom loves cooking. It could be like our own 4th of July cookout, a week late of course. :p

And if anyone was interested, we could head off to the dog park or dog beach. Preferably the dog beach, since it'd probably be cooler and feel better for the dogs AND us to cool off in the water, but watever everyone prefers is fine with me.

Of course, we don't have a LARGE home, and while I'd love for all the PT dogs to come, a minimum is best for my parents (and no, they don't mind dogs coming too, we just can't have 10 dogs running around here.:p) But, humans are fine -- bring friends, family with you, just let me know the headcount before it comes.

So is everyone fine with this? If not I NEED input from anyone who would be able to make it....

Valerie? Nicole? Libby? From the other thread it seems like you guys were the only ones who could possibly make it. Let me know! :)

dukedogsmom
06-28-2004, 12:19 PM
That sounds like fun! I'll bring all my decorations and we can take late 4th pics. They're having a party at my barn on the 4th and I'm missing it. I missed the Christmas one, too. Next time they have a party, they're going to call me first to see if I'll be able to come. Looking forward to it. Seems like it's been ages since I've been there.

BitsyNaceyDog
06-28-2004, 12:20 PM
I would love to come, but I'm not sure about that weekend, I think that is when Justin's family is here from Maryland. I'm really close to Orlando (about 45 minutes to an hour) and would love to go to that meeting if there is one. I would enjoy meeting all of you.

Cincy'sMom
06-28-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
and then find a date that it was possible for people to meet up in Orlando ( Amy .. what dates are GOOD for you?)

[/B]

Good for us will depend on what you guys would want to do. Itend to overanalyze, and make many more options then neccesary :D

We fly in Saturday afternoon, July 24th and we will most likely have a rehearsal on Sunday night and be commited to going into the parks for performance Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. If anyone wants to go to the parks as part of the meeting, one of those would work best. If you would rather not the end of the week is better. We have Thrusday, Friday and Saturday days open, although the eening may get busier with alrady planned dinners. ( Thursday night is our traditional trip to Fulton's Crab House and Friday is our full cast dinner). We leave Sunday am.

We have talked to Nicole and made plans to have lunch with her on Sunday although we have not decided where. We may go closer to Melbourne, where my dad is for that.

Unfortunatly, we will not have our final itinerary until the Tuesday before we leave. Our director likes to keep the information secret as long as he can...sort of a control freak. I'll have Ralph see if he can't get the info sooner, explaining that we are trying to make plans with friends and vacations have to be figured out.

dukedogsmom
06-28-2004, 06:27 PM
I'm off the 26th, 29th and 30th so it will have to be one of those days that I meet you. Thursday or Friday would be better for me. Just let me know. I think I forgot to give you my number so I'll do that now.

Kfamr
06-29-2004, 07:59 PM
Libby?? Nicole?? Where are youuuu! :p

Hmm, maybe we could have a small meeting here on the 10th, then have another in Orlando at the end of the month?

If this oen works out, i'm sure we'll have more in the future. Maybe another towards fall/winter when it's not so dreaded hot out.

delidog
07-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Sorry Kay,
I have had a Really busy week.....and I haven't been on much...
Yes, we are going to lunch w/ Amy on the 25th....
Let me get with John on the 11th....

By map I am looking at ....Your house is probably about 4 or so hours from us.....
So I am not sure he will want to do that on a Sunday,when he has to be at work on Monday....
Let me work on this...I'll be back on later tonight...and will have an answer for you....

Thanks,
Nicole

Cincy'sMom
07-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Kay and Val, if you guys want to try and come to Orlando, it sounds like Thrusday or Friday would work out okay. Ralph has a "class" at Disney he is suppose to take on Thursday, so he couldn't do anything then, but I would be free. Friday we are both free, but will have to go to our group dinner about 5 or 6 pm. Let us know what you think!

Kfamr
07-05-2004, 07:02 AM
Soooo... I guess we're not doing anything this weekend. :confused:

Amy -- Whenever is fine with me.... it's up to Val. :)

dukedogsmom
07-05-2004, 08:02 AM
Thursday would be great for me, too, Amy. Kay, my SIL, I just found out, is taking mom and me out to lunch for our birthdays this coming Saturday. So, I'll probably be coming over Sunday if that's alright. I'll still have Monday off so I can stay over.

Cincy'sMom
07-05-2004, 08:19 PM
The only thing we may run into Thrusday is that I won't car a vechicle since Ralph willbe at Disney. Would you guys mind meeting at or at least picking me up at the Hotel?

dukedogsmom
07-05-2004, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't mind at all. I'm hoping to be getting a different truck if they can get the air fixed. It's an F350 crew cab(4dr) Older but in great condition. I'm so excited because I'll finally have something to tow a horse trailer with and to take other people around in. Right now, I have a Ranger.

Cincy'sMom
07-06-2004, 06:12 PM
I also have a Ranger, so I totally understand the lack of room!

Ralph is double checking tonight to be sure I am not suppose to go to to the Disney seminar on Thrusday. I'll let you know...

Kfamr
07-07-2004, 10:33 AM
I'm guessing this weekend is off. Although Valerie is still coming over.

Nicole brought up meeting some place "in between" where we all live, but I'm not sure of any places around there... so if anyone would like to make a new thread and plan a meeting, feel free.

Cincy'sMom
07-07-2004, 04:01 PM
I'm still good for Thrusday the 29th or whatever that is. Ralph cleared it forme with our director last night.