PDA

View Full Version : My Roo (from WInnie the Pooh) collection just got bigger!

Sirrahsim
06-28-2004, 03:09 AM
I don't think that I've ever mentioned on here that I collect Roo stuff, but I do:) Here is what my collection looked like earlier today:
http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Trip_015.jpg

and here is what my collection looks like now:) The two new plushies are very early birthday presents from my husband:)
http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Trip_014.jpg

lynnestankard
06-28-2004, 03:15 AM
Oh missy aren't they too sweet? (I adore all the Winnie the Pooh stuff - collect Eeyore myself!! So it's lovely to know another fan it out there - Nomilynn is another great fan too!!)
Good for hubby - it's nice getting pressies early isn't it? :D :D

Lynne

RobiLee
06-28-2004, 06:49 AM
They are so cute! I don't think I know anyone who has a Roo collection ;)

It seem to always be Pooh, Eeyore or Tigger!

Great collection.

Robin :)

wolfie
06-30-2004, 01:18 PM
How cute! I like Roo too - he's one of my favorites. ^_^

dukedogsmom
06-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorites. Those Roos are cute. I collect too many things :)

CatMama78
06-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Aww! Sweet!

I collect Eeyore :) I love how negative he is - reminds me of myself, lol!

kimlovescats
07-01-2004, 07:04 AM
Awwwww, adorable!!! :D

snappy
07-01-2004, 07:13 AM
Hey - This is great! I thought I was the only strange person out there who collects Roos! I will have to get a picture of my collection and post it as well - if I can get a loaner digital that is :rolleyes:

I have to say that he is so very hard to find anywhere.....and I started collecting because my one dog's name is Andrew - we call him Andy - and when he was a young puppy, I was scolding him and as any parent knows you use the full name at that point. But he was so small and cute - ANDREW was just to harsh! So it became Andy-Roo. His nickname is Roo now. And his is a lot like Roo!

Thanks for sharing!

:) :) :)

lynnestankard
07-01-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by CatMama78
I collect Eeyore :) I love how negative he is - reminds me of myself, lol!

Oh goody another Eeyore lover - my excuse is "I know just where he's coming from" :D

Lynne