PDA

View Full Version : Fun Dog Combinations

NoahsMommy
06-27-2004, 11:34 PM
I work at a vet clinic and we always like making names up for mixed breed dogs. :)

Here are a few:

dox-a-chi or dox-ahuahua (doxie & chihuahua)

Pom-Chi (pomeranian & chihuahua)

Labradoodle (lab & poodle...actually going to be a breed soon)

Schnoodle (Schnauzer & poodle...supposedly already a breed)

Malti-poo (maltese & cockapoo)

There are a few others, but I can't remember them. I love seeing mixed breed dogs, seeing which attributes they get from the breeds is neat.

:)

neko1
06-28-2004, 05:40 AM
When I used to work for a vet, we had someone with a labradoodle come in. He was a real cutie:)

aly
06-28-2004, 11:25 AM
Yeah Labradoodles have been in a lot of dog breed books for several years now :)

GoldenRetrLuver
06-28-2004, 11:29 AM
There's also the Goldendoodle [Golden Retriever and Poodle] which are becoming more popular to breed and use as Guide Dogs because of their hypoallergenic coat of the Poodle, and temperment of the Golden Retriever. :)

Erika
06-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Wow, do you have a picture of a goldendoodle?

minkyboodle
06-28-2004, 01:22 PM
golden labs are also becoming popular with guide and working dogs like that, goldretreiver and lab mix...

i always like the pekanese shit tzu mixes..pieceofshit...hehe...okay...sorry...

BCBlondie
06-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Now they are even breeding Aussiedoodles!!:mad: :(

Cincy'sMom
06-28-2004, 04:40 PM
My personal favortie mix is the Dalmador, also sometimes referred to as the Labmatian. While I am not one to encourage intentional mixed breeds, if ever there were a "Purebred" mutt, that would be the line I would start. And Sadie and Spot would be the original stock of the line :D

(don't worry, they are both altered and I would never breed)