PDA

View Full Version : Another family member

Corinna
06-27-2004, 10:10 PM
Well it finally happened , My grand kitty Moose ,wore out his welcome at his home so I now have feline giagantous.
I now am sure that my daugher should not have children, its shedding season and he is a long haired cat so hairballs come with it. They can't stand either. I think its a litter box issue as three cats +1 small litter box+ cleaning it 1time a week=a very smelly box and a kitty who likes a clean box= Grannie getting the clean boy.
At least now he can get out side a little and not locked in a 14x60 trailer with 2 other cats and a ton of junk.

NoahsMommy
06-27-2004, 10:22 PM
Wow! 1 box for 3 kitties and only cleaned once a week? :eek: My cats wouldn't stand for that!

Glad you have the kitty now. He sure is adorable!! Are you keeping his name? (It fits him, I like it)

:)

slick
06-27-2004, 10:28 PM
OMG as Kelly says, Speckles would start peeing on the floor; she's so anal about a clean box (sorry for the pun)
I have two cats, two litter boxes that are cleaned 3 times a day!!!

Congrats on the new addition Corinna. I'm sure he will be much happier now.

catnapper
06-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Wow! that is one big kitty! One box for three kitties? Geesh! I have three boxes for two kitties and Allen has a problem with that! He thinks there should be 5 or 6 boxes... maybe 7 or 8 and all cleaned 4 or 5 tiems a day. Since he doesn't have a personal staff, his three boxes get scooped once a day, unless we happen to have a rather large mess, then I scoop that right away! :D

Are you going to keep feline giagantous?

RobiLee
06-27-2004, 10:49 PM
OHHHH, he is beautiful!!! I love him!

Robin :)

Miss Meow
06-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Wow, that is the biggest cat on earth! And he has the most beautiful eyes - I have a yellow sapphire pendant that reminds me of that colour :)

Congratulations on your new addition :)

trayi52
06-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Congratulations! You know that is one big boy!! Wow! Huge!

By the way, has the wedding happened yet? I just can't remember when that was supposed to happen. Memory is just not good anymore.

Well anyway you got the big boy!

Willie:)

lynnestankard
06-28-2004, 04:48 AM
HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!

No wonder he wanted to come to Grandma! Doesn't your daughter realise how fussy cats are?! And in a trailer too - poooooh smelly! :D

Lynne

Corinna
06-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Thank you I really needed all the nice worrds .Hubby is not exactly happy, it's one more to feed . But we more or less raised Moose when Clarissa and an ex boyfreind stayed with us then left him when they moved out . Then had the nerve to ask for him back, but him being the only cat (at the time) I figured he'd be ok. But now the new( soon to be hubby) Keeps bringing home kitties. So I told Tim(hubby) Moose is the only one I would take as he is mine really. The timeing is rotten as people start arriving on Tuesdaay for Saterdays wedding. Poor little guy has to be shut up in my room for a couple days . Then there is the whole intro to the rest of the gang. Winky and Merlin are the only 2 who even have a clue who he is. Tuesday he'll get his collar and tags so I can start walking him on the property lines ,,He is a hodini so to be sure he knows his way around be fore he's allowed to be loose in the main part of the house. He seems to be happy this morning waking up at grandmas again.

lynnestankard
06-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Corinna
...........................waking up at grandmas again.

:) :) Aaawwwwwww Sweet Boy :) :) Back at Grandma's alls right with the world.

Lynne