PDA

View Full Version : Solution for My Neighbors Cat!!

Laura's Babies
06-27-2004, 05:32 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid124/pba966603d619bee20b14464762e3ef4c/f81b7b14.jpg

I just posted a thread on this cat yesterday(?) and the sad condition she is in. Well, my neighbor came over today to tell me she found homes for ALL the kittens while I was gone (some vets office took 3 of them and someone else took the other, she kept the pretty tabby female) So, I point blank asked her AGAIN,
Can I HAVE Midnight NOW?" and she said "YES!"... Needless to say, I started crying and am crying now.. I have wanted this poor baby for so long and she has wanted to be MINE even longer...

To the vet we go tomorrow!! This lady told me that loss of hair is a allergy, a vet said.. which I doubt but will find out for sure tomorrow. We will get her tested, started on shots and a date to get her fixed TOMORROW.. Then once that is done....INSIDE she comes!! (provided she passes all her tests)

I begged this woman for this cat a year ago and she refused to let me have her. Now that she is almost starved and eaten up with fleas, I can have her but I know what a beautiful sweet girl she is.. I am SOOoo HAPPY! YIPIEEEEEE!
(Now, I got to find a sitter for her too!)

kimlovescats
06-27-2004, 05:35 PM
YIPPEE!!! Oh Laura this is fantastic news!!! Thank GOD, and thank YOU for never giving up on this precious baby!!!:D

(((BIG HUGS)))

Kim

catnapper
06-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Oh Yippie is right!!!! If I lived close, I'd be first in line to babysit!

carla and mike
06-27-2004, 05:50 PM
Thank goodness you finally have her.
My cat Bowie..little black guy found starved on the streets was found by someone and they put a frontline advantage flea collar on and all the hair fell out all from the neck up.maybe it IS an allergic reaction.You never know..but so happy she's finally home.

jazzcat
06-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Oh Laura that is wonderful news. I'm so glad that you are getting Midnight and that she'll finally have the care and love that she deserves.

I can't believe how bad she looks and that this person would let her get that way.

Congrats on getting a wonderful meowmie Midnight!

Laura's Babies
06-27-2004, 07:00 PM
Even more good news!! I talked to my son and his sweet wife and they will keep her too!!! That mean they will have FOUR cats while I am gone and 3 that are so demanding of attention that they are going to be in Heaven!! Giz is so affectionate and so Is my Midnight Destiney.. And Dusty.... he is just a big ole Luv Muffin! Remember Dusty? He will have his own haram!!

jazzcat
06-27-2004, 07:04 PM
That IS even more great news!!!!

QueenScoopalot
06-27-2004, 07:18 PM
So glad that sweet girl is out of that wretched home, but what's in store for the tabby she kept? :confused: I'd hate to see another post in a few months that the same thing's starting up with the last kitten! So happy for the good news on the black girl!

slick
06-27-2004, 07:33 PM
My God, that's wonderful news!!
You must be so relieved, and so are we. Bless you for taking in this little Mama and now she will never know hunger or neglect again.

What concerns me is that you say she kept the female tabby?? How well will she look after that little one?

NoahsMommy
06-27-2004, 08:15 PM
That is wonderful news!!! :D :D :D

Is she going to fix the mama cat that the kittens? What about tabby?

I'm so upset about the state Midnight is in. It would be very hard to be in your position and not do something mean and horrible to your neighbor.

rg_girlca
06-27-2004, 08:25 PM
Thank goodness she finally agreed to let you have Midnight.
What a sorry state that poor cat is in.
I hope and pray that all goes well at the vets and she has a clean bill of health.

Congratulations.:D

carole
06-27-2004, 11:41 PM
This is simply the best news ever, I remember you telling us about Midnight, I never realised so long a time had passed, poor lil kitty, she looks very thin, but she soon will be treasured as she deserves in the most loving caring home, and we are all thrilled to hear this YAHOO!!! HIP HIP HOORAY, CONGRATULATIONS. all good things come to those who wait, or unfortunatley have to wait.:)

Barbara
06-28-2004, 05:09 AM
This is VERY good news. Now we keep all the fingers and paws crossed for the vet visit:)

Laura's Babies
06-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Midnight goes tot he white coats at 10:15 this morning!! Keep fingers and paws crossed that everything checks out OK for her so I can then, bring her into the house with my other babies and we can FINALLY become one big HAPPY family!!....and just to be safe, send up prayers for her too!

lynnestankard
06-28-2004, 08:37 AM
OOHHHH - Wonderful news - just found this thread Laura - and I'm sooo pleased - at last that sweet baby has a 'proper' home - you must feel so excited. Good luck with the 'white coat' visit - fingers and paws crossed here xxxx

Lynne

Laura's Babies
06-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Listen to this, I went out to feed Midnight awhile ago, thinking I would let her eat then put her in the kennel to go to the vets.. I noticed she wasn't gobbeling it all up in her usual manner (watched her from inside), she ate about half of it and stopped eating and went to "AWOLING! back toward where she "use" to live... I looked and she was calling her KITTEN!!!(The little tabby) She has quit eating and is trying to get the kitten to come eat... Now, isn't that the sweetiest thing you ever heard? She is SUCH a good Mama!! Bridget, the kitten is to frightened to come this far so I set the bowl closer to where she lives.. I want a good look at her but have not been able to get close yet.

(She is inside my house now, in the kennel and VERY unhappy about being caged!!!)

K & L
06-28-2004, 09:00 AM
YIPPEEEE...what wonderful news! Please, more pictures!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-28-2004, 11:08 AM
Yippeee!!!! That is wonderful news!!! I sure hope the vet visit went well and she's on her way to being inside with you for good!

I, too, am concerned about the tabby she kept. Obviously this woman has no idea how to care for a pet. How long before the tabby is pregnant and thrown out? :(

dukedogsmom
06-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
So glad that sweet girl is out of that wretched home, but what's in store for the tabby she kept? :confused: I'd hate to see another post in a few months that the same thing's starting up with the last kitten! So happy for the good news on the black girl!
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm glad you got to save the black one and hope it's healthy and can come inside soon.