PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Chooses a Kitty Friend!!

QueenScoopalot
06-27-2004, 03:33 PM
http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Marshall_Choses_a_Kitten.jpg Marshall is partial to the pretty little grey one on the left. He told daddy he wants that one for his very own play pal! :D Meowmie's working on getting daddy to say yes for me! She is a pretty girl and I think we'd have so much fun together. :) All the other kitties in the house make me look like a swamp rat I'm so little! :D :D :D Come on daddy...pweeeze??? I promise I won't pee on the floor ever again...pweeeze!!?? :p :D :)

Equus217
06-27-2004, 03:43 PM
AWWWW!!! Marshall, you are such a cute little guy! You tell your daddy that you DESERVE a new pal.....just the right size for you!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and maybe your daddy will give in!!!:rolleyes:

rg_girlca
06-27-2004, 04:07 PM
Awwww Marshall, what an adorable picture of you checking out the other kitties online.

Tell Daddy that we all agree that you need someone your own size to hang around with. Those big guys can be pretty intimidating.

catnapper
06-27-2004, 04:14 PM
Come on daddy!! How could you deny your baby anything? He asked pweeeze and everything!

kimlovescats
06-27-2004, 04:24 PM
Oh YES, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Daddy!!!!:D

QueenScoopalot
06-27-2004, 04:29 PM
I got to visit Marshall today and he just keeps on getting cuter and cuter by the minute!:D He is sooo tiny around Carla's other kitties (and Carla's been eyeballing that grey one too). They just have to convince daddy that the grey kitten's a purrfect sized friend for Marshall. ;) http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/KittensDinnerTime.jpg Marshall & Carla want her on the left! :D

carla and mike
06-27-2004, 04:38 PM
OMG Jan
You accually posted this picture.Too funny.
I'm bringing Mike upstairs now to see this and the
replys to see what he says about the cute little gray one.LOL

jazzcat
06-27-2004, 06:56 PM
Oh come on Daddy, Marshall needs a little girlfriend to play with!

Please!!!!

carla and mike
06-27-2004, 06:59 PM
He told me to tell you all that " your all ganging up on him!!!"
Too funny,it's good for him.He needs it.

QueenScoopalot
06-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by carla and mike
He told me to tell you all that " your all ganging up on him!!!"
Too funny,it's good for him.He needs it. I'll bet he's laughing at the same time though! ;)

leslie flenner
06-27-2004, 07:05 PM
He is no more trouble than 8 right, so one more is no more trouble!? I have 9 in my tiny apt. and even though my guy left me because of it, I do not feel so overwhelmed that I will give any up! they are all precious as you know! I figure he is shallow. to leave because of cathair? PuhlEASE! Give marshall a mate! YEAH!

QueenScoopalot
06-27-2004, 07:11 PM
See what you missed out on today Leslie? I got to hold Marshall while he checked out the lovely assortment of kittens, and I think he really likes that grey one! And I have the same picture that Carla printed out for me! So you should have come down and visited Marshall!

trayi52
06-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Awww, now isn't that just the sweetest picture ever!! Marshall picking out a new brother or sister!

Mike, you just have to get Marshall a playmate! And he did say please.

Good luck, Marshall, I hope you get you a new playmate!

Willie:D

sirrahbed
06-27-2004, 07:32 PM
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/heartbeat.gifPLEEEEEASE DADDY MIKE???http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/heartbeat.gif

NoahsMommy
06-27-2004, 08:17 PM
Awwww!!! Look at all the cute babies!!!! :D

Please dad??? They're soooooo cute!! ;)

carla and mike
06-28-2004, 04:27 AM
OMG... I'm in tears laughing at you guys.I'll show Mike these
as soon as he comes in this room.You guys are great.
Lots of nice and fun people here.:cool:

carla and mike
06-28-2004, 04:38 AM
I just showed him everyone's replys.He turned beet red.And also laughed.
Still didn't get a yes yet though.:confused:

QueenScoopalot
06-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by carla and mike
I just showed him everyone's replys.He turned beet red.And also laughed.
Still didn't get a yes yet though.:confused: Awww Daddy Mike is softening up huh? How can he deny that new 'son' of his anything? :) :D :p :confused: It really looks like Marshall's checking out that little grey one on the screen lol! Awww come on daddy PWEEEEZZZEEEEEE???? Marshall pouts...

catmandu
06-28-2004, 10:20 AM
A Compputer literate Cat,there is nothing new, under the Sun.I woner if the Found Cats would have selected,thier Roomates,if they could have done so!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-28-2004, 11:28 AM
I emphatically agree that poor little Marshall needs a friend his size! That was the one thing that struck me when you posted the pics of your other kitties - he's sooo tiny compared to them! With some of them it's like he could get lost in their fur! ;) :D

Please daddy? Just one more little one, just my size. Please?

lynnestankard
06-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Oh Daddeeeee pwetty perleeeeeease!! Fwend all for meeee xxxxxxxxxx :D :D

Lynne

catcrazylady
06-28-2004, 01:52 PM
I can't believe I missed this! I love whining!!

THAT BABY NEEDS A BABY BUDDY!!! COME ON DAD! GEESH, HE'S SO LITTLE AND DWARFED BY ALL THE BIG KITTIES! HE NEEDS SOMEBODY HIS OWN SIZE TO PLAY WITH.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!