PDA

View Full Version : places to take your dogs

Amber
06-27-2004, 11:48 AM
Does anyone know places where dogs are aloud to come with you? Besides the vet and pet store places?

I'm not sure but I heard dogs can come in home depo?

bluekat
06-27-2004, 12:05 PM
I see dogs in so many places here....I think some malls allow dogs, unless they have the no dogs allowed sign. But in malls all the time, I see people carrying their dogs. They're small dogs though.

Amber
06-27-2004, 12:10 PM
Hmm, I wonder if our mall allows it. That would be awesome if they did!

countrycowgirl
06-27-2004, 12:50 PM
I really don't know where all they are allowed but I would love to know;)

dappledoxie
06-27-2004, 02:48 PM
I wish there were more places to take the pooches to. It would be so nice!

Kfamr
06-27-2004, 02:51 PM
You can bring them ANYWHERE...... Just put on some dark shades.:cool:

:p
Of course, you may want to get a dog that's more believing to be a seeing-eye dog. ;) :D

But seriously, I'm not sure.... I wish there were more places, because it's always good to be able to bring the dogs out where people are going to be for socialization.

Valerie and I saw a guy in Home Depot with his Aussie. He was only in the garden section, which is outside, so I'm not sure if he actually went inside.

Amber
06-27-2004, 05:26 PM
Hmm, I wish there was more places!

cocker_luva
06-27-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
You can bring them ANYWHERE...... Just put on some dark shades.:cool:

hahahaha that is so funny! :D

Karen
06-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Dogs are allowed in Home Depot - I was in line once and a carriage with two yipping Westies got in line behind me. This was inside the store, not in the garden section.

Of course Petco allows dogs inside. Individual stores may as well, but no establishment that serves food is allowed to, by Health Code laws

Moose
06-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Dogs are allowed in Home Depot - I was in line once and a carriage with two yipping Westies got in line behind me. This was inside the store, not in the garden section.

Of course Petco allows dogs inside. Individual stores may as well, but no establishment that serves food is allowed to, by Health Code laws

Yep, I've seen lots of dogs in Home Depot. :)

jenfer
06-27-2004, 06:30 PM
Home Depot. hmm... we took Gigi to the mall a few times, but we carried her. I don't know whether that's "allowed", but no one say anything, just customers coming to say hi to her. :) I took her to Staples once too, again, I carried her.

Kfamr
06-27-2004, 07:15 PM
Haha.. Maybe next time my dad asks me to go to Home Depot with him I'll say yes! :p ;)

dukedogsmom
06-27-2004, 07:52 PM
Wonder if I could carry Duke? :eek: Wish they were allowed more places. Last Friday was take your dog to work day. I would have loved to have taken him there.

Amber
06-27-2004, 10:43 PM
Im gonna try to get my mom to take me to Pet Supplies Plus tomorrow. I have some cash, and I wanna get Elvis a new collar and tag.

They allow doggys! :D

here is there website if you wanna see.

http://www.petsuppliesplus.com/home.html