PDA

View Full Version : Milo No Tail ?

PayItForward
06-27-2004, 06:42 AM
Early yesterday evening I heard a noise in the kitchen.

As the cat flap was on in - to prevent Tigs leaving, I guessed it was one of our herd trying to go outside.

When I got there it was Milo but he had no tail !!!!

I looked again and saw a Milo look alike with no tail (bunny butt).

He was a bit upset at being restricted to a strange house, so Steve let him out and he shot into the night.

He is the second bunny butt we have seen around here !!!!

I have a paper collar printed out and if he turns up a second time we will tape a collar to him, as I haven't seen him before.

IttyBittyKitty
06-27-2004, 06:44 AM
Was it genetic or had kitty met with a mishap?

PayItForward
06-27-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
Was it genetic or had kitty met with a mishap?
The other giant cat had an operation as he had a shaven bottom, don't know about this one but what a sweet face :)

IttyBittyKitty
06-27-2004, 06:49 AM
Awwww ... I do hope you see "bare bum" again soon!

catmandu
06-27-2004, 11:25 AM
That can be a problem,with a Cat Door,and Moose the Magnificent,who doesnt like Strays,would be by the Door,ready to repel the invaders!

NoahsMommy
06-27-2004, 11:44 AM
Awwww!! Bunny butt! That's so funny you're getting visitors through your kitty door. :)

jazzcat
06-27-2004, 07:07 PM
I guess that was a bit of a surprise, but at your house maybe not so much. If I ever make it over there I would love to visit you, the PIF crew and all the "extended family" kitties that visit your house and yard.

PayItForward
06-28-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
I guess that was a bit of a surprise, but at your house maybe not so much. If I ever make it over there I would love to visit you, the PIF crew and all the "extended family" kitties that visit your house and yard.
If you get to England you are more than welcome to visit :D