PDA

View Full Version : milo

Lillycat
06-27-2004, 03:00 AM
such a stately pose! you are such a cutie! congratulations to the cotd!!!

Barbara
06-27-2004, 05:13 AM
Hi Milo,
what a handsome boy you are. And you know the best places- near to the food as we can sse in your picture.

It's so very cute of you to show your love to your meowmie in getting her to work as late as possible. Filou does that too.

But it is so much nicer at home when all the humans are in, isn't it?

Enjoy your day telling the dogs their place and get yourself some extra treats:D

Dan Holder
06-27-2004, 05:32 AM
He's a handsome fellow, with his white vest and legs. But he's not trying to act like a puppy, he's just a very loving cat. And he's looking for his CatOfTheDay treats up there.

Pam
06-27-2004, 06:42 AM
Milo I am totally amazed at your pose there high atop the refrigerator with glasses to your left and they haven't been sent plummeting to the floor! :D I would have to name you Graceful Milo if you were mine, as I am afraid my two boys would not have been able to strike that pose without wreaking havoc! :p Congratulations to you cutie on your special day, Graceful Milo! ;)

catmandu
06-27-2004, 10:42 AM
That struck me too Pam,that there is so much on the Fridge and Milo The Marvellous hasnt knocked anything to the floor!!!And Milo certainly is well fed ,withe tose Treats and The Eukanuba Cat Food! We all Love Mighty Milo,COTD and send an invitation to our July 1st artee , ams a MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTo Mighty Milo!

lynnestankard
06-27-2004, 10:59 AM
Beautiful Milo - talk about a poised furboy:D :D

Definately not a puppy - but a very normal, loving pusboy.

Many, many Congratulations on being chosen as our very special Cat of the Day - hope it's a day of petting, cuddling and treats xxx

Lynne

coco's papa
06-27-2004, 11:30 AM
Hello Milo!

Such a stately pose amid the cat food, treats and assorted other items speaks of your determination to watch over your kingdom and territory so that all can be observed while you sniff the heavenly scent of fresh cat food "hidden" among the items there upon your throne.

:cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-27-2004, 12:33 PM
Milo
What a handsome fellow you are for sure! My orangie Luke, looks a lot like you but he is older (11) and quite a bit, er, plumper!
He thinks it's great one of his orangie cousins is honored today.
Congratulations, sweetie from me, Luke, and my other 3 fuzzies too!:D

RedHedd
06-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Oh Milo! I loved reading your story and I KNOW what "being mooshed" means! LOL! My cats do that (it's when they impede human movement by lacing themselves around our ankles). When Mishi does it, I call it being "meeshed." :D Congratulations on being our COTD this sunny Sunday!

Cecil
06-27-2004, 01:45 PM
Milo sure is the top dog!

hereed
06-27-2004, 01:45 PM
Milo is great. My cat Leo, also a pound kitty, loves to fetch, but not as much as when he was a kitten. He is starting to get lazy.

tatsxxx11
06-27-2004, 02:00 PM
Don't you look commanding Milo, posing so regally atop your frig, purusing your catdom! You definitely do rule, don't you Milo "the magnificent" Man!:D And is there any doubt who adopted who???:) From day one, you knew exactly where and to whom you belonged and every day you prove it with your unconditional love, loyalty and devotion to your adoring subjects! You are one magnificent creamsicle kitty, Magnificent Milo and so deserving of the title Cat of the Day!!! I hope you and doggie Duchess and your proud family enjoy a very special Sunday, celebrating your well earned "top cat" honors:) Lots of hugs and purrrs to you sweet, sweet Milo from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

sasha the cat
06-27-2004, 02:57 PM
LillyCat looks like my darling big brother, Tiggy [the best cat in the universe]. Mew, Milo you are one handsome boy cat! I'm all flustered just looking at your magnificent body! Meee-ow! hot stuff.

Your cuteness, temperament and love for your purrsons and their absolute love for you is what it is all about.

Have a purrfectly wonderful day. You are a truly special COTD.

Jax
06-27-2004, 04:04 PM
What a handsome hunk of kitty cat!! Milo, you have such beauuutiful eyes and look so fine sitting pretty. What a wonderful cuddler you are too, my goodness! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)