PDA

View Full Version : can you make this into a sig?

pink_giggles90
06-26-2004, 10:52 PM
hi as ya know i have two ferrets. i was on google and found this picture. its them exactly!!!! latte is in the back an the one infront looks like teency. only diff. is lkatte is a bit lighter(barley) and teency has a black nose. i was wondering if i could use this picture as a sig? i know its not them but i really want people to see what they are like. latta is always the instigater. if i can't use it let me know! if i can, can you post a few choices of colors, i love hot pink, ad lime green. it says petpeoplesplace.com on the bottom, can you crop that out? well thanks. i won't be getting a digi cam for a while.lol. well get back to me.:D

aly
06-26-2004, 11:36 PM
Hi pink!

Just wanted to let ya know that the picture didn't show up. Can you try to post it again?

Kfamr
06-27-2004, 12:00 AM
If you get an actual picture of your ferrets, i'd be glad to make you a signature-- but I do believe it's illegal to take someone elses photo, especially cropping out their website address.

pink_giggles90
06-27-2004, 04:39 AM
thanks kfamr,
i diddn't know it was illigel. amnd it wasent their website, it was a picture posted on that website, as pictures of ferrets. but yeah, i just wanted people to see what they look like. but hey it wouldn't post anyway. thank i so don't want to be in trouble!:o

pink_giggles90
06-27-2004, 08:59 AM
can you make an animated ferrets,to go under pink_giggles? it has to be cute! i'm kinda picky. lol. and an i love my ferrets blinkie in hot pink, to go with my sig with a fert on it???