PDA

View Full Version : They're gone!

Kfamr
06-26-2004, 05:14 PM
In a way.... I'm happy. But, I know i'll miss them.

Caeleigh and Orion just left with my brother and his friend..... BUT.. they now have a PITTIE friend to live with!!:D :D My brother's friend, whom he went to Arizona to get, has a Pit Bull. (Or so my brother says) whom I can't wait to meet! :D

Simba is VERY glad to have his room back. My mom was vacuuming my room out, and Simba went in there RIGHT by the vacuum! :eek: He HATES vacuums. He even jumped on his bed(my bed) and layed down. Anyway, here are the last few pictures I took of them just now before they left. I'm still debating on whether or not to post the others... probably not.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/simnala2/1.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/simnala2/2.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/simnala2/3.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/simnala2/4.jpg
And a happy as can be Simba!
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/simnala2/5.jpg

jazzcat
06-26-2004, 05:53 PM
Okay, Simba does a look awfully happy. Shame on him!

I love the look on Orion's face in that one close up of him, too funny!

Please show the other pictures. I love seeing them. I especially love the cat hotel tour.

sirrahbed
06-26-2004, 05:56 PM
Funny that Simba was quick to reclaim HIS bed and HIS mom:D We even had a goodbye kitty wave! YES, post more kitty pix!! You better!!!!:p

Kfamr
06-26-2004, 06:42 PM
Thank you two for actually replying.

Simba is just happy to have his room back.

I'm not so sure about those kitty pics. It seems like of useless to take the time to rename, upload, and ccaption them if i'm not going to get any replies.

Laura's Babies
06-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Hay K, give us TIME!! I had to take a break and get some "house" things done and just got back on... We all have our times that we get on and things we have to do... YIKES!! That causes us to have to leave PT!! I hate it, but there is a world out there out of cyber space..

I had to also go spend time with my neighbors cat that she is horriably neglecting to the point of starving her to death.. Poor girl is at my door 24/7 begging to get in, wanting attention and food... I sit out with her while she abslotutley gobbles up the 1/2 cup of Science Diet I give her 3 times a day and discuss with her what can I do about her.... I took pictures of her to post and soon as I get them uploaded....

But YES, upload them and get them posted.. I wanna see!! They are BEAUTIFUL and I want to see more!!! PLEASE???? For me?? (pouting now) Will ya? Huh? Please? (sniff, sniff)

Kfamr
06-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Thank you for replying, and I do understand that there is a world out of cyber space, but i'm not talking about just this thread.

It just seems you have to be a "cat person", post something others may not agree with, or have an adorable tiny kitten to get replies over here.

Eh, oh well. I took tons of pictures, but right now I just don't feel like uploading them all.

trayi52
06-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Kay, I would love to see all the pictures!

I bet you do kind of miss them, but poor little Simba probably missed his mommy, poor baby! He does look so happy to have "his" bed and mommy back!

Willie:)

Kfamr
06-26-2004, 07:13 PM
One thing for sure is that I'm happy to get all of that cat hair out! My bed sheets are in the washer.:D

jazzcat
06-26-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
One thing for sure is that I'm happy to get all of that cat hair out! My bed sheets are in the washer.:D
LOL!! Well now you are a real cat person so you should feel right at home over here!

I do understand how you feel. I never got much response on the dog side - even when I'm showing pictures of Disney - so I don't really post anything new over there, I just comment now and then.

Give us a chance, we love all the kitties and that includes your Cat Hotel guests too!!

CatMama78
06-26-2004, 09:32 PM
I think the cats are so cute and I would love to see all the pictures you have.

I do want to add that I don't think it requires a cute kitten or to be a "cat person" to get a response. I think some times of the day are busier than others. And I think most of us look at the threads we see (sometimes we miss threads), but may not reply to every single one. That doesn't mean we do not enjoy the thread.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Awww....is that Orion waving goodbye? That's so sad. :(

But I'm happy that Simba is happy again. :D

So now you got a little taste of what it'll be like to have a kitty full-time. Have you changed your mind at all?

I sure hope your brothers friends pittie is nice to the kitties....

sirrahbed
06-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

:D I can relate! I vaseline my lips before I go to bed and sometimes get "furry lips":D The pillow cases go in the wash every couple days. You'll get used to it!! In fact, everything is better with cat hair!!:D Welcome to cat heaven.

Actually, the kitties probably did more shedding than usual because of the new surroundings. Also, once you have your own, a good brushing and shedding comb really cuts back on the furr!:D

catmandu
06-28-2004, 10:11 AM
You did a Woderful Thing,helping Caeleigh,and Oreon,until they cpuld get,those furr ever Homes! And Simba,has the same loolk,as my Cats,when the Visitors,finally left,they wanted the Anna Cat Tree back!!!