PDA

View Full Version : Hear Sophie squeal

lizzielou742
06-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Attached is a video in which you can hear Sophie. This sound is the only sound I have ever heard her make. Sometimes it's loud (at the whitecoats) and sometimes it's quieter.

Do you all think she will ever meow? Did your kittens squeal?

Barbara
06-26-2004, 03:21 PM
Cute sound but I agree- not much meowy;)

I suppose this was all play- as you can watch similar situations around here daily:D

lizzielou742
06-26-2004, 03:27 PM
Yes yes, all in play. If you saw the whole video (I had to clip it to size it down) you'd see Sophie antagonizes Tito by jumping on him from behind. They play like that constantly - never any claws or hissing, just playful wrestling :D :D That's normal right? Especially since they're so young and me and Tito just moved in...

Laura's Babies
06-26-2004, 04:38 PM
I think I would have had to name her "Squeeky".. That is the cutiest sound... She has grown since I saw pictures of her!! Time sure passed by fast when there is a kitten in the house, don't it??

kimlovescats
06-26-2004, 04:57 PM
They all squeal when they're being attacked!!! :eek: :D
I know what you mean though ... Angel never has really developed a true "meow" ... and Tabitha still squeaks too! I think it's cute though! ;)

jazzcat
06-26-2004, 06:02 PM
Aw, she sounds a bit scared there.

Jazz squeaked when she was a kitten but she also had a bad URI so that may have been the cause. Now she has some major power lungs and can meow extremely loudly.

sirrahbed
06-26-2004, 06:06 PM
That is a cute tiny squeek! Our Emily has never learned to meow either - just a tny little "meep". In fact none of them really meow very well! But that squeeky Sophie is precious!! I bet she will get her meow when she is older!

AmberLee
06-26-2004, 07:51 PM
I'm not sure what Ms. Sophie was saying but it definately got Cassy-boy's attention. "Hey, Meowmy, there's a cat stuck in your puter. Get her out now!"

rosethecopycat
06-26-2004, 09:50 PM
Yep,

Two new foster baby boys squeal when wrestling and squeak when they want eachother or something. No meows yet, and they are Siamese!
What's up with that?