PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite pettalk dog......?

CamCamPup33
06-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Well, as i was looking through Cat general i noticed This (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52104) and of course, us the dog people always have to copy what they are doing, ;) :p So how about your favorite PT dog(s)?

Mine would have to be....... Zeke and josie, and Daisy and Molly..

dukedogsmom
06-25-2004, 10:18 PM
A lot of them. Angus, Simba, Max, Logan(Klo), Tasha, Earle and the list goes on..........

GoldenRetrLuver
06-25-2004, 10:23 PM
Lots..

ALL of the Golden Retrievers, of course. :D
Tommy
Tasha
Gully
Oz
Nebo
Tori
Katie
Sadie
Cami
Prince
Mickey
Kai
Kaedyn
Katie
Elvis
Sesh

.. and the list goes on. :)

Karen
06-25-2004, 10:23 PM
No favorites, either for cats o dogs. I stand by the statement that every pet is special!

Kfamr
06-25-2004, 10:39 PM
In no particular order....

-Nebo (wolf_Q)
-Honey (BluStang24)
-Duke (dukedogsmom)
-Sydney (wolf_Q's sister's pup)
-Reggie (wolf_Q)
-Tasha (K9soul)
-ALL of the Findlay Bark-Parkers.. (Including Katie, Tori, Angus, Roxey, Huney, Keegan, Spot, Cincy, Sadie, Cinder, Smoke, Smokey, Taggert...... and the long, long list of pups!)
-Fox-Gal's K9 Krew
-KLo (K9Karen)
-Dana (trayi52)
-Elvis (Amber)
-HOBO!! (delidog)
-The gorgeous fur-kids and fosters of Glacier
-Bella & Ripley (Pam)
-Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada (lovemyshiba)
-Dale (christiansmommy)
-Ruby & Captain (captain)
-Rocky & Sheba (KYS)
-Chewie (CCG)

And on... and on.... and on...

Amber
06-25-2004, 10:49 PM
I adore everyones dogs here.

But to name....

Reggie
Sydney
Simba
Cami
Daisy
Molly
Gully
Tucker
Murphy
Tori
Katie
kae
kia
Nala
Duke
Nebo
All of Glaicers dog pack
Willie's dogs

and all the OHIO dogs! *so many to name them!*

dappledoxie
06-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Hmmm...

I can't get enough of.... all the dogs but in particular, I'll say

Gigi
Bailee
Sesh
Mickey (Liana's Mickey (Primabella))
Tori
Nala
Ruby
Nebo

It's so hard to pick certain ones b/c I do love them all!

Corinna
06-25-2004, 10:57 PM
I agree with karen I have no best they are all wonderful.

Moose
06-25-2004, 11:28 PM
That's a tough one. I'd have to go with ---

Zeke
Josie
Malone
Emerson
Finn
Molly
Daisy
Cami
Prince

... and the list goes on and on and on and on and on ... :D

binka_nugget
06-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Oh gosh.. couldn't I just steal them all???

Off the top of my head..
Miksy
Mickey
Sesh
Molly
Gully
Oz
Clipse
Emily
Happy
Misty
Jake
Foxy
Elvis

Notice the pattern? :p

BCBlondie
06-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
Oh gosh.. couldn't I just steal them all???

Off the top of my head..
Miksy
Mickey
Sesh
Molly
Gully
Oz
Clipse
Emily
Happy
Misty
Jake
Foxy
Elvis

Notice the pattern? :p
Exact same for me... plus Kai, Kaedyn, Felony, Cami, Claire, Rebel, Nebo, Zeke, Josie, Brock, and Ruby!! :D

EssTer
06-26-2004, 10:59 AM
that's so hard, they all are great :)
well...
NEBO
TORI
SESH
KAI
KAEDYN
ROXEY
HUNEY
MICKEY
PRINCE
BROCK.... :)

chocolatepuppy
06-26-2004, 11:11 AM
I love them all! Don't think I could pick!

aly
06-26-2004, 11:26 AM
I am with Karen on this one. I don't have a favorite out of my furkids and I couldn't pick one out of anyone else's furkids either. Every dog has their own quality that sets them apart from the rest and in my heart, EVERY dog is my favorite.

By the way, what are you guys basing your favorites on? Looks? Just curious because a lot of the same names pop up.

DogLover9501
06-26-2004, 11:32 AM
I love them ALL but there are some that I *REALLY* have a "thing" for!

There is a ton! I will probably forget many!

In no particular order....

Angus
Arthur!!(heinz57_79)
Tuffy!! :D(Fox-Gal)
Dana(Willie)
Jada(Emily)
Otis(Emma)
Max(FizzGiggs_Mommy)
Katie(Robin)
Sim!!!(Kay)
Nebo(Amy)
Elvis(Amber)
Tommy(
Felony(Cori)
Huney(Anna)
Gigi(Jenfer)
Prince(Emma)

I know there is more! But I can't think

trayi52
06-26-2004, 11:45 AM
I love them all, but to name a few:

Simba
Nala
Duke
Angus
Nebo
Tori
Katie
Otis
Jasper
Elvis
Katie
Felony
Gigi
Cami
All of Libby puppers
Honey
All of Glaciers puppers too

My god, I can't name them all, there are so many. I guess I will just agree with Corinna, and Karen and say they are all so very special. Every pupster on this board are my favorite!!!

Willie

bluekat
06-26-2004, 11:47 AM
Oh gosh there are SO many....my favorites are:
Huney
Angus
Roxey
Gigi
Elvis
Price
Daisy
Nala
Simba
Cami
Tommy
Tasha
Nebo
Miksy
Sesh
Emily
Clipse
Mickey
.......and the list goes on.....:p

kari
06-26-2004, 11:55 AM
guster girl here. Nobody has mentioned my Finn.....so, I will! ;) He's definitely my favorite. But, I have a few that I love seeing photos of! I'll try to remember.......Gigi and Claire, definitely! Those doxies are just too sweet. I like seeing pictures of Glacier's dogs, too. And, Baron! Ummm....Lolly and Reece, cuz I have met them and they're very nice dogs! I enjoy Nebo's pictures, and, Brock's, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but, those are the ones that popped into my head!

Canis Amicus
06-26-2004, 12:00 PM
All of them.

aly
06-26-2004, 12:26 PM
Kari,

Silly girl ... Moose said Finn!!

I just love Finn to death and feel privileged to have met him (and seeing him again TOMORROW!!! Yay!). You've done a great job raising him. He's such a sweetie pie.

binka_nugget
06-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by aly
By the way, what are you guys basing your favorites on? Looks?

If I did, all the pet talk doggies would be here! :D :p

I just decided to be silly for a moment and just put the herding dogs on since they're my favorite group (but I know I missed a bunch since I just went from my head).

But I'm with you on this; All pet talk doggies are special!

ChrisH
06-26-2004, 01:15 PM
I agree with Aly in that every dog has their own special quality, and I love all the PT dogs for that very reason.

Having said that there is one dog that is extra special to me and that is Angus.

The reputation of Rottys was/is not very good over here and that, combined with a couple of scary instances with a, albeit smaller, lookalike had made me scared of a breed/type of dog for the first time in my life. Then I joined Pet Talk and 'met' Angus. :) Way across ocean and land, just by being Angus, he has taught me not to be afraid. I love that boy!

Chris

molucass
06-26-2004, 02:35 PM
I love all dogs! No matter what breed or color or the way they look, but I really enjoy seeing these guys (in no particular order):

Angus (Anna)
Seshy (BcBlondie)
Jasper (Robyn)
Megan (BcBlondie)
Gigi (jenfer)
Claire (dappledoxie)
Rebel (dappledoxie)
Simba (Kay)
Nala (Kay)
Katie (Robin)
Tori (Robin)
Lil Bit (countrycowgirl)
Bob (ChrisH) (He reminds me of my moms dog, Molly, except in a bigger version) :)
Josie (Tina)
Reggie (Tina)
Abby (ILoveMyAbbyGirl)
Duke (Dukedogsmom)

The list could go on and on, but thats just to name a few! :)

Like Karen said, EVERY Pet on Pet Talk is special!

RobiLee
06-26-2004, 02:51 PM
I love all the dogs here! I am not just saying that! I wish I could see tons more pictures of them all. There are some that I even forget about and then "bam" someone will post a new pic and I just giggle with glee! Nothing makes me happier than looking at doggie pics!

Sooo, please people, post more pics of your babies if you can. I love them all!!

Robin :D

guster girl
06-26-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Moose
That's a tough one. I'd have to go with ---

Zeke
Josie
Malone
Emerson
Finn
Molly
Daisy
Cami
Prince

... and the list goes on and on and on and on and on ... :D

Argh! How could I have missed this! I'm sorry for not noticing! :) Thanks to Aly for pointing it out.....I like to see everyone's favorites.....

guster girl
06-26-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by aly
Kari,

Silly girl ... Moose said Finn!!

I just love Finn to death and feel privileged to have met him (and seeing him again TOMORROW!!! Yay!). You've done a great job raising him. He's such a sweetie pie.

Hey, thanks, Aly! I just went and saw the list Moose made. :) And, thank you so much for what you said about my boy. Wait til you see him! He's so smart! We can't wait to see you guys! And, to answer your question, I was just choosing based on looks to a degree, because I don't know that many based on anything other than that.....but, there are just certain ones that tug at my heart strings....I think all of them are special, though. :)

MariaM
06-26-2004, 03:24 PM
The one and only....Chubby!

Actually, I love all the dogs, but I really like Chubby!:D

Edit: And Katherine's golden retriever, Hansen. I know him and he's is a big bundle of love!

Tina
06-26-2004, 03:41 PM
I love all of the dogs here:)

Jasper (Robyn)
Max(FizzGiggs_Mommy)
Felony(molucass)
Angus
Malone
Emerson
Cami
Gully
Oz

That is just a few of my favorites... there are many, many more...

*LabLoverKEB*
06-26-2004, 03:53 PM
Noone loves Sadie May, she feels very sad right now. *cries* :(

GoldenRetrLuver
06-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*

Sarah! I did mention Sadie in my post. :)

RobiLee
06-26-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*

SADIE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
06-26-2004, 04:33 PM
Oh, I thought you meant the other Sadie, you know, Sadie and Cincy! Sorry Julie! But noone else mentioned Sadie girl!

I LOVE all of the Pet Talk doggies! They are all precious to me!:)

tatsxxx11
06-26-2004, 04:59 PM
No offense meant to anyone, AT ALL! But, I dread these threads because someone's feelings always get hurt! As has been said by so many already, EVERY dog on Pet Talk is special to me. NOT because I love them, or like the way they look, or how photogenic they are, but because of the deep love that person has for their special furkid. That is something I can realte to. For me, THAT'S what makes them so special, that one person loves their precious pup just as I love mine! No one would mention Star and Cody (if they even know my dogs' names,lol) because I haven't posted any pictures of them in ages, due to computer problems. But that's ok, I love them and I know how special they are:D

Sarah, as a fellow Lab mom, don't you think I would mention beautiful Saide May, or Finn or Cincy or Josie or Murphy or Chubby or puppy Riley, or Rio or any of the other Labbies:D Not to metion the GSD's the Goldens the Doxies, the Huskies, the Poodles, All Americans, and....and....and...:D

You know how special Sadie (AND YOU!) are to me! But it's impossible to mention one, without mentioning another, so I don't. Don't let this get you down, dear Sarah. Sadie is just as special as any other doggie on Pet Talk because YOU love her and YOU know what a wonderful girl she is!:)

For me, every Pet Talk dogger is #1!!!:)

*LabLoverKEB*
06-26-2004, 05:10 PM
Ditto, Sandra! Thank you, RboLee, Troui and Kaite and beautiful as well! :)

MariaM
06-26-2004, 05:13 PM
I agree, I also don't like these threads that much. I try not to take any offence though. It said...dog, and even though I love them all, I picked one, Chubby. But...I had to edit it becaues I know Hansen and I love him.

tatsxxx11
06-26-2004, 05:15 PM
See, I forgot another Labbie!:D;)

Kfamr
06-26-2004, 05:22 PM
To those doggies who were "left out" maybe that just means we need to hear more of them and see more pictures!

It's pretty darn silly to get your feelings hurt over something like this.

DogLover9501
06-26-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

I agree!

MariaM
06-26-2004, 05:56 PM
If you're referring to me, I wasn't hurt at all. I was just explaining my reasoning for my choices.:)

slleipnir
06-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Aw, Jo and Zeke thank Mik and Moose lol.

I find it to hard to do these cause I can't name everyone. I love all the pups but the ones that come to mind mostly are

cami, sesh, and daisy. I really can't think today lol

Amber
06-26-2004, 06:36 PM
I agree, Sandra

Noone mentioned Katie...I guess, I need to share more of her! :)

trayi52
06-26-2004, 07:01 PM
Pssst, Amber I mentioned your Katie, fact is I mentioned two Katies! Yours and Robins.:D

I will just change mine to all Pet Talk Dogs

anna_66
06-27-2004, 02:35 PM
There are many that I love because they all are special in their own way. But none more than these three:p
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CBB3238E4_3.jpg

BitsyNaceyDog
06-27-2004, 02:50 PM

I absolutely have to agree.

I love to see pictures of Angus and Dana, gotta love those rotties!!!
Also, Nala. Not only is she cute and smart, but she is so silly. I love to see pictures and hear stories of that crazy little girl.

Kfamr
06-27-2004, 02:53 PM
Awww.. thank you.. I just have to go give her hugs now. :p
Of course, I'll have to wake her up from here sleep in the middle of the living room, which she's on her back with her legs all stretched out. :p :D

CamCamPup33
06-27-2004, 03:23 PM
Need to add..

SESH!! -AWW!-
Finn
Moose & Zoey
Josie and Reggie

hehe :p

primabella
06-27-2004, 03:30 PM
Just wanted to say Mickey sends some kisses to anyone who mentionned him! We appreciate it. :)

I can't really say I have a favorite. I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about everyone's dog, with no particular favorites. However, I'm biased to all the herding dogs and Huskies :o but I'll have to also say I love all PT doggies. :)

Besides, I can't decide without having not met any of them in person.

CamCamPup33
06-27-2004, 03:31 PM
AH! I can't believe i forgot mickey!!!

Mickey
Kai
Kaedyn

:o

wolfie
06-27-2004, 10:49 PM
Daphne!!! :p

I can't pic a favorite, I'd keep going. ^_^ I love seeing everyone's dogs pics, and hearing about them!!! There seriously isn't a dog that I don't love. ^_^

Miss Meow
06-27-2004, 11:24 PM
To those doggies who were "left out" maybe that just means we need to hear more of them and see more pictures!

OK, here's another perspective. There's 48 replies, some with mentions of more than 10 dogs. So we can probably say 48 x 5 = around 240 dogs mentioned, and someone like me whose dogs aren't mentioned think, "Oh gee, my pets aren't even in the top 240 on Pet Talk, I feel a bit unwanted and sad about that." I know that's not the intention of these threads, but put yourself in the shoes of those who never get mentioned.

KA, this wasn't meant expressly at you, it was a general comment on this.

aly
06-28-2004, 12:32 AM
I agree with Miss Meow on that. It just opens things up for hurt feelings. My cats were mentioned a lot in the thread like this on the cat side, but only Kari mentioned my dogs. That almost makes me feel more welcome on the cat side. I know its silly, but I can't help it. My feelings aren't hurt though. I love my dogs and think they are the most precious things on earth, so thats all that matters in the end! :)

Kfamr
06-28-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
OK, here's another perspective. There's 48 replies, some with mentions of more than 10 dogs. So we can probably say 48 x 5 = around 240 dogs mentioned, and someone like me whose dogs aren't mentioned think, "Oh gee, my pets aren't even in the top 240 on Pet Talk, I feel a bit unwanted and sad about that." I know that's not the intention of these threads, but put yourself in the shoes of those who never get mentioned.

KA, this wasn't meant expressly at you, it was a general comment on this.

To be honest, although it probably doesn't matter to you, I was going to mention your dogs but I couldn't think clearly and I was afraid to spell Schnaggle's name wrong. (Did I get it right? I just woke up. :p)

And Aly, of course your two are some favorites of mine, in fact -- when you first posted in this thread I thought about how much of an idiot I was to not mention your dogs on my list, although I could have gone on, and on, and on and mention up to 100 dogs that I liked, those were the ones who just flowed off of my mind firstly.

I understand what you're saying Nicole, but even though Aly agrees, like her last statement says, as long as everyone loves their dogs here -- That makes me love them too! And even so, if they weren't loved by their owners, I'd love them.. that's just because I couldn't resist any dog or any breed. :p

Like I said... possibly if your dogs weren't mentioned... we NEED to see more of them!! Hehe, we're only human and sometimes a mental picture image is what is best to remind us *hint hint*

And believe me, I do see where you're coming from, because even I felt a little bad when someone mentioned one of mine without the other on their list. It's just too hard to imagine it that way.. I see no possibility of having one without the other. But I thought it was silly to feel upset about something like that therefor I just dropped it.:p

ParNone
06-28-2004, 11:27 AM
I always find these lists a lil' ironic, because I do think they're somewhat Look based. Oz and now Gully made several lists and it's rare for Murph to make a list and I don't think Maddie's ever been on anybody's list. But if you'd met and interacted with my 4 in real life, I can pretty well guarantee the one you would have come away enthralled with, would have been Maddie. Nobody can work a room like Maddie Roo could. ;)

It does seem like the more clean cut type dogs are more popular here vs the scruffy ones, which always has me scratching my head. Personally, I don't think there's anything cuter than a scruffy dog. So to all the cute scruffies out there, you're all at the top of my fave list. :)

As to the hurt feelings, I think that's pretty much human nature to want others to love what you love. But truly to your dogs, it really only matters what you feel. I recently found out that my Mom and Grandmother think Gully's Ugly. I told him, "Don't you listen to'em buddy. You're the most Beautiful to me", then so as not to give Oz and Murph inferiority complexes, I had to of course tell Oz, "He was the most Gorgeous" and to Murph, that "He was the most Cutest". All 3 were bouncing around, happy, happy, feeling the love, so I let the ugly comment go, because as long as they're getting love from me, it's obvious they really don't care about what anybody else thinks anyway.

Par...

Dogz
06-28-2004, 11:36 AM
I love ALL of the PT dogs.

I just had a whole list typed out, and then PT logged me out. :( I spent around an hour on it. Oh well.

By the way, ParNone, Maddie was on my list.

Dogz
06-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Jasper
Piddle
Wiggles
Gully
Maddie
Oz
Malone
Emerson
Bob
Kaedyn
Kai
Drake
Holly
Tommy
Tasha
Josie
Sadie May
Schnaggles
Buffy
Honey
Finn
Duke
Nebo
Sydney
Reggie
Smokey
Cinder
Angus
Huney
Roxey
Star
Finn
Major
Daisy
Molly
Simba
Nala
Katie
Tori
Jake
Max
Katie
Elvis
Holly
Glacier's pups
Nikki
Kia
Kaedyn
Kai
Gigi
Chili
Fox-Gal's crew
Clipse
Emily
Rosie
Anna
Felony
Annie
Molly
Bailee
Moose
Zoey
Cami
Tommy
Tasha
Sarah
Dusty
Roxy
Kito
Jada
Abby
Riley
Malone
Emerson
Duke
Bella
Ripley
Sadie
Cincy
Spot
Ruby
Captain
Reece
Lolly
Oreo
Dazzi
Taggert
Snoopy
Jack
Keegan
Emma
Zipper
Honey
Lilly
Murphy
Tucker
Hannah
Tobi
Leather
Timber
Abby
Louie
Zeke
Josie
Ruby
Millie
Chester
mugsy's pups

And on and on...

:)

(I know I had more on my last list. :o)

molucass
06-28-2004, 12:12 PM
Miss Meow, I can't believe I forgot your 2 doxies, but like Kay said, that's only because I don't get to see enough pics of them!

I love all the dachshunds, and pugs on here (2 of my favorite breeds of dogs), but the people that have pugs hardly ever post pics of them, so I forget the names of them!

There are tons of dogs I forgot to add to my list, and even some of the ones I did add to my list need to post more pics of them!

Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.

dukedogsmom
06-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
Moose & Zoey

I've only seen the same pics of Moose. Have you gotten to see Zoe? I would love to see a pic.

luckies4me
06-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Don't forget my pup! :D She is by far my favorite, hehe. :p

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/luckies4me/Merle%20pup/smiling.jpg

:D

Honestly, I love each and every dog here on Pet Talk. I don't post much in Dog General, or anywhere for that matter but I do read threads and respond when I find the time. Each dog here is special in it's own way. Yes, I do find some more attractive than others, but only because they remind me so much of the pets I've had in the past, such as Goldens reminding me of my Morgan, chi's reminding me of my Pooka, etc. I have a fondness for certain breeds, but in no way can I choose one over the other, except for my own of course! I love the pups here! :)

molucass
06-28-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I've only seen the same pics of Moose. Have you gotten to see Zoe? I would love to see a pic.

I would love to see a new pic of Moose and Zoe too..

I've only seen that one pic of Moose.

Cass, there's another cutie pie I forgot to add to my list!!! Please post more pics of her!:D

luckies4me
06-28-2004, 01:10 PM
I'll be getting some new photos of her up sometime today as soon as they are all uploaded the cropped. :)

trayi52
06-28-2004, 01:37 PM
Cass, I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition!

Brooke, I would love to see pictures of Moose and Zoey, I don't think I have seen pictures of Moose and I haven't seen any pictures of Zoey. LOL, I don't even know if I am spelling Zoey's name right!

But I want to see their pictures!

Willie:D

luckies4me
06-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Cass, I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition!

Willie, I've posted several photos of her already. :) Guess you missed them.

Dogz
06-28-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by primabella
However, I'm biased to all the herding dogs and Huskies :o

And you like them even MORE when they are a mixture right? Prince has a husky tail, and he is a natural herding breed! :D

primabella
06-28-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
And you like them even MORE when they are a mixture right? Prince has a husky tail, and he is a natural herding breed! :D

LOL I love mixes the best. :D Hehe. But isn't Prince a purebred? Don't confuse me now! :p

Dogz
06-28-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by primabella
LOL I love mixes the best. :D Hehe. But isn't Prince a purebred? Don't confuse me now! :p

LOLOL! Yes, Prince is a purebred. You said that you liked Huskies and Herding breeds, right? Prince is sort of a mixture of both. Husky tail, natural herding breed... maybe I am making no sense. :p

trayi52
06-28-2004, 02:58 PM
Cass, I guess I did miss them! I have been so busy for the past month or so, that I have not had time for anything. If they are still there, I'll go look for them.

Willie:)

lv4dogs
06-28-2004, 03:22 PM

My favorites are Nanook & Raustyk of course LOL ok... seriously:

I really do not like to see threads like these because yes it is silly to have feelings hurt over things like this but it does happen.

I LOVE ALL PT dogs & cats, critters & reptiles the same. I don't pick favorites, everyone is equal in my eyes.

And I feel that yes, everyone needs to talk about their pets more often LOL BUT I think the favorties are the ones that are talked about frequently & some of us just do not have the time to post here all the time.

They are all great!

primabella
06-28-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
LOLOL! Yes, Prince is a purebred. You said that you liked Huskies and Herding breeds, right? Prince is sort of a mixture of both. Husky tail, natural herding breed... maybe I am making no sense. :p

LOL no, no, you make sense. I was just checking.. :D

GoldenRetrLuver
06-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

Weird.. I know I posted this before, and now it's gone.. :confused:

I've seen both Moose and Zoey. :) If you check Brooke's sig, there are pictures of them there.