PDA

View Full Version : It finally happened, they learned to share.

Fox-Gal
06-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Normaly Mooch has always been a couch dog and Brandy has always had a bed. Well now that Mooch has lost her eye site, she can no longer jump on the couch and Brandy was not going to let her have any part of her beds. :eek: Brandy is a nipper, ask anyone who's meet her. Anyone gets close to her bed, even when she's not in it, she comes running, teeth ready to nip.

Today, I can in the room and found this.
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/brandy_and_mooch_in_bed.jpg

Brandy doesn't look to sure about it yet, but at least she didn't run her off as normal.

After awhile Brandy finally just let it happen.
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/brandy_and_mooch_sleeping_toghter.jpg

I have been hopping that Brandy would realize that Mooch is not the same dog she use to be, with her eyes and all. Maybe this is the first sign that Brandy has figured out that there's something different now and Mooch needs her help and friendship more then ever. Fingers Crossed.

Kfamr
06-25-2004, 08:30 PM
She sure is! LOL...brave little nipper too, going after Simba :p

How sweet, and what a good girl you are Brandy to share with Mooch. :D

jazzcat
06-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Aww, that's sweet. I hope Brandy will learn to help Mooch out.

trayi52
06-25-2004, 10:39 PM
What a sweet picture! Sometimes these guys can really surprise us, can't they?

Willie:)

ChrisH
06-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Aww, that's great! :D And it'll be wonderful if Brandy keeps on letting Mooch share. Please keep us posted. :)

Tina
06-26-2004, 03:26 PM
So sweet! I really hope that Brandy will keep sharing with Mooch.

Fox-Gal
06-27-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
What a sweet picture! Sometimes these guys can really surprise us, can't they?

Willie:)

They sure can!! Yesterday we got home from Miami and I went to look for Mooch, she was in Brandy's bed .......ALONE!! Brandy was in the chair. So this morning I get up and Mooch is back in Brandy's bed and Brandy sleeping on the floor.

I think Brandy has lost her bed to Mooch. :eek: Never thought I see the day that Brandy give up anything for one of the other dogs. Surprised me!!! Brandy a soft touch after all! LOL

anna_66
06-27-2004, 06:00 PM
Awww, isn't that just the sweetest ever!!!

RobiLee
06-28-2004, 06:29 AM
Well done, Brandy. What a good little pup you are to share your bed with Mooch.

I loved seeing these pics! What cuties and it just so sweet to see them together. I hope they keep it up.

Robin :)