PDA

View Full Version : New Kitty!!!!

DJFyrewolf36
06-25-2004, 06:59 PM
I went to the shelter today and fell in love with a black and grey striped kitten!! He is 4 months old, Ive already named him: Remus!! He comes home on monday after he is nutered. I am soooooooooooooo happy! Someone left this beautiful boy on the side of the road :eek:! I will have pix of him when he arrives!!

jenluckenbach
06-25-2004, 07:02 PM
congratulations!

Sounds exactly how I found and came home with Sterling (a black and silver tabby)

jazzcat
06-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Congrats!!

So are still planning to "cat nap" Squirt and have two cats? I'm hoping you will be able to save poor Squirt from that bad environment.

DJFyrewolf36
06-25-2004, 08:50 PM
And yes, squirt is getting a furrever home too

jazzcat
06-25-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
And yes, squirt is getting a furrever home too
Wonderful!!!!!!!

kimlovescats
06-25-2004, 08:57 PM
Congrats! Can't wait to meet Remus!!!:D

trayi52
06-26-2004, 12:03 AM
Congratulations, DJ!! I can't wait until you get to pick him up. That is a great name you picked out for him.

I am looking forward to meeting Remus! Monday, hurry up and get here!

Willie:)

DJFyrewolf36
06-28-2004, 09:16 AM
Holy cow I've been busy!!!

The shelter sent me home with Remus on Saturday :eek:! I guess they need the space or something. Now I have a cat terroroizing my home...you know how danged much there is in a house a cat can get in to?! Sheesh, I thought I had "catproofed" everything! You try to catproof something and then they make a better cat...:rolleyes: I'm getting a camera today, having the pix developed tomorow and hopefully by tomorow night or Wed I should have the things scanned and into photobucket!!! This cat is such a terrorist...thats why I love him!
Heh, left him home with the hubby *looks at watch* If yesterday was any indication of the kitty alarm system, hubby should be getting his head kneeded in about an hour ;). If Remus isn't busy trying to climb the screen door or pester the rats...

catcrazylady
06-28-2004, 09:27 AM
ROFLMBO!!!!!! It doesn't sound like it took Remus long to adjust!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif
I can't wait for pictures and more stories! I bet you are having a ball! I adore terrorist kittens!!!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
06-28-2004, 10:49 AM
There was a Poster,in the San Fransico SPCA,do it yourself Cat Kit,just add Food, and Love! Found Cats MMMMEEEOOOW For You, and your New Friend!!!

dukedogsmom
06-28-2004, 11:25 AM
We will look forward to some pics. Glad you're able to save one. I know Remus will be very greatful.