PDA

View Full Version : Help Chicagoland Bully Breed Rescue

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2004, 01:44 PM
Yeah, it's me again - that C-A-T person who every now and then invades the dog side. ;)

I have a friend who does Bully Breed Rescue and she sent me the following email with the following attachment. If you're in the Chicagoland area and need to do some grocery shopping, all you need to do is hand the cashier this coupon and 5% of your purchases will go to help the BBR - doesn't cost you a dime! Also, please pass this on to anyone you know in the Chicago are who will be doing some grocery shopping in the next few days. As usual, the rescue could really use the help.

--------------------------------------
Hi everyone!

Just in time for the July 4th holiday, Chicagoland Bully Breed Rescue is having a Jewel Shop and Share Days fundraiser! On June 28th, 29th and 30th (Mon-Tue-Wed), when you present the coupon (attached to this email) to the cashier at any Jewel/Osco, we will receive 5% of your purchases! This money is going to VCA Franklin Park Veterinary Hospital to help pay our bill.

Don't normally shop at Jewel or have done all your shopping already? You can still help our dogs by shopping at Jewel for much needed dog food (canned and dry), treats, and other pet product donations!

You are strongly encouraged to forward this email and make copies of the coupon!

Thank you in advance!!

Carolyn Giannopoulos
Chicagoland Bully Breed Rescue
www.chicagopitbulls.org
Being Homeless is the Pits...Adopt one today!
---------------------------------

Click on the attachment for the coupon - thanks for your help!

Ok, so the coupon is a Word document and it won't let me attach it. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll email it to you - sorry. :(

My Peanuts
06-25-2004, 02:27 PM
OMG! I live about 5 minutes from the Franklin Park VCA. I used to take Angie there, but now we got Dr. Connelly :D Thanks for letting me know about this.

tatsxxx11
06-25-2004, 06:24 PM
I have a few friends there! I'll definitely pass this along! Great idea:)