PDA

View Full Version : RIP Blue Boy

DJFyrewolf36
06-25-2004, 11:42 AM
I'm posting this in all of the General Boards because it means a whole lot to me:

A while ago I posted in dog general about my dads pup, Blue. Well this morning at 6 am Blue went to the RB. He didn't suffer at all, he just looked up wagged his tail and it was over. *cry*. He was an old puppy and had a good life, doesn't make it hurt any less though.
:(. RIP Blue Boy, I know there are a lot of RB puppies up there to play with you!

DJFyrewolf36
06-25-2004, 11:51 AM
Blue was a Doberman btw. Im going to post pix of him when my computer at home is working properly

catland
06-25-2004, 12:47 PM
I'm so sorry - its always awful when you lose a friend.

rest in peace Blue.

slick
06-25-2004, 12:59 PM
RIP Blue, for now your youth has been restored and you are free to run and play all day long.

Would love to see that picture when you are up to it. Hugs to you and your family.

tatsxxx11
06-25-2004, 01:24 PM
No matter what the age, how long the life, it doesn't hurt any less when they leave us I remember dear Blue and saddened to hear of his passing But I'm so glad he was able to enjoy some happy time during his last days; and that he went peacefully. You are greatly loved sweet Blue and will be very missed, never forgotten. Run now, head high in the air, tail wagging, happy, healthy and whole once more there at the Rainbow Bridge. And wait patiently for your family sweeheart, until that day you all are reunited in love. My heartfelt sympathies to the family of dear Blue, a very special and much loved companion and friend. Love, Sandra

Sudilar
06-25-2004, 10:07 PM
RIP, Blue. Join all our PT RB pets to run free and healthy again. So sorry for your great loss. Hugs.

KYS
06-25-2004, 10:46 PM
I am very sorry! RIP Blue...