PDA

View Full Version : Poor Blue :(

DJFyrewolf36
06-25-2004, 11:21 AM
A while ago I posted about my dads pup, Blue. Well this morning at 6 am Blue went to the RB. He didn't suffer at all, he just looked up wagged his tail and it was over. *cry*. He was an old puppy and had a good life, doesn't make it hurt any less though.
:(. RIP Blue Boy, I know there are a lot of RB puppies up there to play with you!

dukedogsmom
06-25-2004, 11:43 AM
So sorry to hear that. At least he was happy until he had to leave. You might want to do something in dog memorial so more people will know. They might not know to look here. I always hate to hear about a sweet dog leaving us. They are so special. When it's Duke's time, I hope it's like that. Don't want to have to take him to vet. Blue will find a lot of friends now, so he won't be lonely.

CatMama78
06-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Poor Blue!! I'm really sorry to hear this. RIP sweet buddy - play and run hard at the bridge.

My Peanuts
06-25-2004, 12:30 PM
At least he went peacefully.

RIP Blue :(

tatsxxx11
06-25-2004, 12:59 PM
No matter what the age, how long the life, it doesn't hurt any less when they leave us:( I remember dear Blue and saddened to hear of his passing:( But I'm so glad he was able to enjoy some happy time during his last days; and that he went peacefully. You are greatly loved sweet Blue and will be very missed, never forgotten. Run now, head high in the air, tail wagging, happy, healthy and whole once more there at the Rainbow Bridge. And wait patiently for your family sweeheart, until that day you all are reunited in love. My heartfelt sympathies to the family of dear Blue, a very special and much loved companion and friend. Love, Sandra

Cataholic
06-25-2004, 03:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear of Blue's passing. RIP young friend.

Cinder & Smoke
06-25-2004, 05:13 PM
:(

So SORRY that Blue went off to The Bridge...

{{{HUGS}}} to You and Your Dad!

He'll for sure run into My Mom at the Bridge -
and she'll have Treats for ole Blue!

/s/ :( Phred

sabies
06-25-2004, 05:55 PM
So sorry to hear . . . RIP Blue.

dappledoxie
06-25-2004, 08:01 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Blue

trayi52
06-26-2004, 12:08 AM
DJ, I am so sorry to hear about Blue, it is hard no matte what age they leave, it still hurts. :(

R.I.P. Sweet Blue, and play hard at the brigde.

Willie

MariaM
06-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Have fun at the RB Blue! You will be missed!:(

K9soul
06-26-2004, 04:27 PM
I remember when you posted about Blue before when he was sick. I'm very sorry to hear he has passed on.

Run free and happy at the bridge dear Blue. Find my boys Cody and Willie, they would love to run with you.