PDA

View Full Version : well then lol guess he got tired!....

cali
06-25-2004, 10:37 AM
well those you that bothered to read my threads in pet general will know that all 3 of my gerbil boys had escaped about 2-3 weeks ago. doodles was a quick catch him being so friendly he just came right to me lol scribbles we found in the living room a few days ago after not hearing and seeing any signs of him for nearly 3 weeks. now cinder I knew where he was the whole time, the prolem was catching him because he happily came out but if you even breathed while he was within reach and he was gone. now this morning when I woke up happy was staring at the old gerbil cage(the one the boys escaped from) so I looked inside and theirs Cinder! he was sleeping in the cornor of his cage! :eek: lol that was the funniest thing I ever saw! heeze trying to catch a gerbil for 3 weeks the gerbil gets tired and goes home by himself :eek: :p lol he was probibly trying to figer out why his cagemates were not there lol so I just scooped him and took him to his new cage where his cage mates awaited! :D I hardly expected him to just go home by himself :D

(this is in general, instead of pet general because unless you have a cockateil, posting in pet geeral is usless)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-25-2004, 10:47 AM
First off, Pet General is NOT "there for tiels only"... it's the opposite, I go there all the time. I don't post often... but when I do, it's something worth it. I'm sorry I did not see your thread, but you are just kinda asking for attention by putting this in your post, and maybe some people don't reply because you often have a negative attitude about people not noticing or posting on your threads. Just my opinion.

well those you that bothered to read my threads in pet general...

...(this is in general, instead of pet general because unless you have a cockateil, posting in pet geeral is usless)

Secondly, I am happy to hear your gerbils got home safe and are feeling fine. I hope they won't escape again!

cali
06-25-2004, 11:17 AM
of coarse its not there for teils only but people with tiels are the only ones that get replies lol I only explained why I did not post this in pet general because people are going to ask, I figered I would save them the trouble, I did not mean anything negaitive by it. but there are plenty of other people who gave up posting in pet general for that reason.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-25-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by cali
but there are plenty of other people who gave up posting in pet general for that reason.

:confused: Lots of people still post in Pet Gen.

cali
06-25-2004, 11:32 AM
I know.. I never said lots of people dident, I said there are plenty of other people who have givin up posting in pet general. its a big board, plenty hardly means mostly everyone lol

binka_nugget
06-25-2004, 05:40 PM
LOL! It's funny how that happens!

My cousin's mouse got out of it's *temporary* house when she first got them. She got her mice and slept over so they had to be kept in a temporary "cage"... well, one of them got out and hid behind the walls. We called it a night and she went to bed. As I was just about to go to bed, I checked up on her other mouse and I was soooooooo surprised to see the other mouse returned on its own.