PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaaack!

Lacey
06-25-2004, 09:40 AM
What a long couple of weeks! I went on vacation with my granddaddy, and boy did I ever miss my cuddly Zelda! Luckily I didn't have to board her while I was gone. For the first week, a friend's son came over and checked on her, and for the second week my folks kept her. The best part of that is that my dad (who doesn't particularly likes cats) now adores Zelda. He kept joking that I'd have to get another cat because he was going to keep her, to which my mom would say not a chance because she got stuck with litterbox duty. :rolleyes:

I know she had oodles of fun with her Grandmeomie and Grandpaw. She got to watch (and try to get) birdies that flew up to the storm door, and chase bugs, and get cat-fished (my dad tied one of her toys to some thread and went "fishing" for her). But they wouldn't let her sleep on the bed (new bedspread, y'know). Mom said that every night Zelda slept right outside the bedroom door. And now that she's back home, if Zelda's not in the room with me, she's stretched out on the bed, making up for lost time.

Zelda's been such a major cuddle-bug since I came back - demanding tummy rubs and scritchies and brushings and to be in the chair right next to me. We just finished up a scritching session that ended in an elevator butt one-eyed salute.

The silly booger has also taken to attacking the blinds and chewing on my watch band in the morning. o_O

And, for those that are wondering, her FIP results came back positive. :( But I know that at this point it doesn't necessarily mean anything beyond the fact that she was exposed.

catmandu
06-25-2004, 09:42 AM
And we aregladthatyou are back , andthat you , andZeda, are reunited , and we bet that it feels so good!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Glad you're back! :D

jazzcat
06-25-2004, 12:33 PM
Hi Lacey! I was just thinking about you and sweet Zelda last night.

We had mentioned having a PT Meeting for the folks in TN, KY and OH and I was thinking that you should come too if we do it.

Gosh I'm sorry to hear that her FIP results came back positive but you are right that just means she was exposed. I'll say a prayer for her!

Now how about some pictures of the snugglebug???

Laura's Babies
06-25-2004, 12:53 PM
Welcome back home! I know Zelda is happy you are back!

Lacey
06-25-2004, 02:49 PM
Pictures will be coming along as soon as I've got batteries for the battery-munching camera. ^_^

Ooooh! A PT get-together? Just lemme know when and where and I would certainly try to come!

trayi52
06-26-2004, 12:54 AM
Glad to see you back, Lacey, and good that you are back with your Zelda!

I am sorry to hear that Zelda's FIP results came back positve.

Wow, wouldn't it be great if we could have a PT meeting for all of Tennessee, Kentuckey, and Ohio! There is getting to be quite a few of us! It could work! Anything is possible! Something to think about!

Willie:)