PDA

View Full Version : Time for another Vancouver meeting?

binka_nugget
06-25-2004, 03:41 AM
A bit early but I just wanted to know if anyone was interested.

There's going to be the "3rd Annual Pet Lovers Digest Day" in September. It's on Sunday, September 19th at the PNE Show Barn (the red barn). It's going on from 11-5pm. All fur-kids are welcome (I was hoping maybe some of the Seattlers were interested in coming with some of the pups).

There's going to be: demonstrations, speakers, prizes, games, relays, and a bunch more.

The boys and I went last year and it was loads of fun. There were lots of demos for agility, flyball, obedience and all that fun stuff.

Anyone up for it? :D

Nomilynn
06-25-2004, 10:58 PM
I would totally be up for it! I'll see if I can arrange to have that day off :) I might need a ride to and from the ferry though.. as Nathan and I aren't together anymore I don't think he would be coming. Vickie? Pretty please? :)

binka_nugget
06-25-2004, 11:21 PM
Awesome!

Vickie, we can count on you to come too right? :D

I'm going to try to convince Tiffaney (water_junkie) to come too.

slick
06-26-2004, 10:09 AM
Sunday Sept 19th I'm supposed to volunteer for the Humane Society at a local event. Queensboro is having their annual Fall Fair and I'm the one that coordinates the volunteers etc. so I don't think I can make it but I'll see if I can rearrange it so that I can attend. I won't know until about a week before. Sounds like fun though.