PDA

View Full Version : The Rant continued...

QueenScoopalot
06-24-2004, 10:24 PM
I want to also mention the cat taken in a few weeks ago.. Mama Mia who came with three kittens. Only a few blocks from my house, but nobody seemed to notice the kittens at first. Or the mama for that matter. I did trap all four, and Mia has a hacked off ear, definately NOT frostbite,but an obvious scar tissue line along the cleanly hacked off ear. :mad: To top it off she has a protruding sternum, and a possible hernia. I have no idea if the hernia or bone protruding is caused by abuse, or birth, but this cat is such a sweetheart despite her obvious abuse. She is not a TNR (ear notch) cat as she is showing signs of impending pregnancy. I have to have her spayed ASAP. Cripes when does it ever end? :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :confused:

kimlovescats
06-24-2004, 10:52 PM
:( :( :( :( :mad: :(

catmandu
06-25-2004, 09:32 AM
Sadly enough as The Animal Welfare can tell you , the stream , of unwanted Cats, and Kittens , never, ever stops!

QueenScoopalot
06-25-2004, 09:48 AM
Catmandu....you are so right...it never ends does it?

Laura's Babies
06-25-2004, 01:05 PM
It is just so sad how some people are about animals and isn't it always "somebody elses" problem? NEVER the idiots who do not take care of their own! Kind of make me wonder how they are with their 2 legged kids....