PDA

View Full Version : Chloe & Tony (& Max & Jake) update

stacwase
06-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Well - Chloe and Tony are doing great! They're winning over all of our hearts.

Max and Jake are awesome with them. Max is just unbelievably careful with them - he knows how tiny and fragile they are and usually lays down when they come near him. Jake very gently sniffs them.

Chloe and Tony are not happy unless they're right on top of people. They're used to being snuggled constantly. I thought that would bug Max & Jake but it doesn't! I even have the chihuahuas on the bed, and the big dogs aren't the least bit jealous!

I've never met more snuggly animals! They've got to be in physical contact with people all the time.

I actually can't get far enough away from them to take their picture! I don't know how they will do when we have to go to work.

They really are the best type of dog for somebody who is sick. I will get them back to my mom as soon as possible. She will be in bed or on the sofa most of the time now, and they'll be perfectly happy snuggling up to her for hours on end. I have no doubt that they will make her illness more tolerable.

These little dogs are just such a blessing!

http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/86/D3/A586D3/viewable/A586D3_131CBB033D68_1.jpg