PDA

View Full Version : You might notice

Karen
06-24-2004, 07:07 PM
We used to have 7,390 members, but we just deleted over 1,000 people who had not logged in in a long time and had never posted. Most had never even responded to the initial "confirmation" email. There are more people in that category, but we'll do that deletion later, after the big move.

Don't worry, anyone who has an account that you have actually used is in no danger of being deleted.

I just wanted to let you know the change in number of members is not an accident of the server. Thanks, folks!

EssTer
06-25-2004, 07:18 AM
I've seen that lots of member just do registration but dont even post here...I think you, Karen (and Paul) are doing wonderful job :)

lbaker
06-25-2004, 08:04 AM
Sometimes it's ages before I get a "someone has just replied to your xxxx" message but I think it has something to do with the spam screen we have here at work. Things just keep improving here and who would have thought that possible :cool:

AmberLee
06-25-2004, 12:59 PM
Terrific. :) Thanks for the great way you and Paul take care of us here. :cool:

*LabLoverKEB*
06-25-2004, 02:38 PM
Just recently you deleted people? Wow! Was that why pet Talk was not working?

lbaker
06-25-2004, 05:39 PM
"In case you haven't noticed" Karen? I try to read every post you and Paul enter.. as do most here I'm sure. Do whatever is necessary to keep up all together.
Love you both, Laurie :cool:

Karen
06-25-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
Just recently you deleted people? Wow! Was that why pet Talk was not working?

That had nothing to do with it, but seemed a good thing to do while we had the board down anyway ... we do it periodically.

Lillycat
06-25-2004, 07:46 PM
thanks to both of you for alllll your work!!!

trayi52
06-25-2004, 11:34 PM
Thank you Karen and Paul, for handling the board the way you do, and taking care of us all, so we can all stay together!

We love you Karen and Paul!!

Willie:)

catcrazylady
06-26-2004, 01:35 PM
A special thanks to you Karen and Paul! My life has been so greatly improved since I found PT. I now know that I'm not the only animal loving nut out here!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

Thanks for taking care of this wonderful place. I think a lot of us would be so lost without it!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif