PDA

View Full Version : What would you cat invent?

Maylo
08-14-2001, 05:31 PM
If your cat was a mad scientist, what would he/she invent to help cat kind or human kind or any kind??
:p mad

Fuzzy317
08-14-2001, 06:09 PM
My cats would invent two things: a litter box that never gets dirty, and a door mat or carpet made of catnip. :)

4 feline house
08-14-2001, 08:24 PM
Human skin that doesn't suffer from vigorous biscuit making or wild tears through the house in the middle of the night.

Logan
08-14-2001, 08:43 PM
Mimi would invent "Butter Repellent" :p

Butter would invent a scratching post in the shape of his "mom" for every room in the house! :eek:

TheAntiPam
08-14-2001, 10:39 PM
My big orange tabby Murf would invent a robotic food dish that follows him everywhere. Then he wouldn't have to walk that huge distance of 10 feet to have a snack! :D It would have to refill itself too.

Ila
08-14-2001, 11:02 PM
My Misty would invent away to open her own can catfood. She can open the cupboard door and knows where her food is but just cannot get the cans open. She only gets a half a can a day but if she could get them open she would eat more. But she eats the hard food too so she is not starving. :p

catwoman
08-15-2001, 10:29 AM
So true, Ila! LOL

My Weezie has already invented a way to open the Pounce treats can. I have to lock them in a Rubbermaid locking-bar tub now!

Thelma would invent a way to turn the bathroom sink on without assistance.

Catwoman

NoahsMommy
08-15-2001, 06:39 PM
Noah J would invent a way to catch the "mouse" arrow on the computer. He sits in front of the screen and jumps towards it evertimes it's moved....hee hee :rolleyes:

Gio
08-16-2001, 11:06 AM
Prema wuold invent something that would help 3 legged kitties to jump as high as the others, she gets so frustrated when the other cats jump on high furniture to get away from her (she can be a right pest with them if she sets her mind to it) jump on top of high furniture. She stays at the bottom with her tail moving very fast and just glares at them. She would also invent a way of keeping her mummy for going out to work every morning (and her mummy would be forever grateful for that
:D ).

Maya would settle for being able to make the chicken wire we had to put around the plants we keep on the balcony disappear; she already has one of those feed on demand human machines...

I'm not sure about Gigio, my 18 year old male, I think his greatest wish is that his sisters leave him in piece once in a while.

cr7clark
08-16-2001, 12:45 PM
Bo would invent a way to keep my husband at home all the time so she could get all the attention she wants, or else invent a clone of him! :D

sailorsaturn
08-29-2001, 08:59 PM
My cat would invent a way for her to eat 50,000 boxs of food! She eats ONE box a day. but if I let her she will eat 20. :eek: Also a Human that wouldent just away when you tryed to scrach them. not to mention being able to go upstares with out somone that dosn't like her up there, find her. :D but she looks so cute cuddled up in my chair. she hasn't found the bed yet.