PDA

View Full Version : Cat A Da Day Partee Three

catmandu
06-24-2004, 09:20 AM
At The Found Cat Hotel , and then on June30th , we will invade Limeridge Mall , and eat , and eat at The Food Court , and The Great New Steak Place , and The Pasta Place , that has SEAFOOD!And then the PARTEE IS ON AT THE HOTEL , where therewill be Steaks , Peameal Bacon , Pork Kabobs , all kinds of Premium Cat Food , and Toys from Catnapper and Catlover4ever!And The Anna Cat Tree . and the Sun Room, and AWA MIce! Come One , Come All , for TheMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWINGEST PARTEE , ON EARTH!And CHEESEBURGER wrappedin BACON! And Bottled Water!

slick
06-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Max and Speckles would love to come but Speckles says she's just too old for travel now and Max, well, he's afraid of flying. They both send good wishes for the partee though.

AmberLee
06-24-2004, 10:41 AM
Wow! If we are late it's cause we got caught sneakin nip ober da border. See ya!

Cass and Livv

catnapper
06-24-2004, 11:03 AM
Allena dn Pouncer are thrilled at the idea of another partee! They've had so much fun at the last two and Poucner just keeps reminding me how great that catnip is over there! Allen says "yippie" because he knows you have never-ending Temptations!

RICHARD
06-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Count Edward in.....he missed the last one!!!:)

aguu
06-24-2004, 04:01 PM
Count Mishka in!!
He will bring his Canada flag and a 2-4,... eh??

kimlovescats
06-24-2004, 08:33 PM
YIPPEE! My kitties are drooling already!:D

catmandu
06-25-2004, 08:44 AM
And there a lot of plcaes around The Hotel , like KFC , McDonalds , and Martins Steak House , that we can sneak , into , and LOOT! And there are Air Conditioned Buses, for Spreckles and Max , you will be here , in no time!

Randi
06-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Fister says he wants to try Canadian catnip, so he's ready to go! :D I'll pack some danish for him to bring along. ;)