PDA

View Full Version : My sister's dog is such a clown

stacwase
06-24-2004, 08:16 AM
My sister's dog, Rascal, is the funniest character you'll ever meet! He even looks funny. We don't know what he is - some sort of shepherd mix, I think. He looks like a clown. His fur is really soft on his head, then right around his shoulders it suddenly turns to wire.

I wish I had a picture of this - he LOVES to jump on the trampoline! He gets up there with his frizbee and throws it up in the air, then jumps up to catch it. He keeps doing that - going higher and higher!!!

When he's done on the trampoline, he puts all his stuffies in my niece's doll swing and swings them back and forth! Then he takes them and puts them in a hole he dug for them. There are never any toys littering the yard because he always puts them back in their "home" before he goes indoors!

I swear he's a genius. My sister was watching the chihuahuas for a while. Every once in a while, Chloe would take off. My brother-in-law would open the door and say "Rascal, get Chloe!" and Rascal would catch her and turn her on her back and pin her there gently until my brother-in-law got there.

Has anybody heard of a smarter, funnier dog?

dukedogsmom
06-24-2004, 08:29 AM
He sounds very smart! And what a character. You have GOT to get a pic of him on the trampoline with the frisbee. I'll bet that's really cute to see.

ramanth
06-24-2004, 12:04 PM
Pictures!!! Rascal sounds so cute! :D