PDA

View Full Version : Where would you like to visit?

FizzGiggs_Mommy
06-24-2004, 07:00 AM
I was just curious where have you dreamed of visiting? (State or Country)

I would love to visit Singapore because of all the orcid gardens.

dukedogsmom
06-24-2004, 07:06 AM
So many places! I'm adding Iceland to them because of Esster's pics that she posted. Also, Italy, Greece and England.

bluekat
06-24-2004, 09:54 AM
I would love to visit all the countries in the world! But I would really love to go to: Paris, England, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Italy, Greece...
In Canada....PEI, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Quebec....
In the US....Las Vegas, LA, San Francisco, New York, Florida....

I love traveling:D

joanofark
06-24-2004, 09:59 AM
I would just like to go to Florida for the first time!:p

Moose
06-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by joanofark
I would just like to go to Florida for the first time!:p

Why?! :p;)

I would love to go to the Greek Islands or Australia ... but the Greek Islands are definitely first on my list right now. :)

binka_nugget
06-24-2004, 11:39 AM
Oh gosh, there are so many places I want to go to. I'd love to explore the states a bit. Maybe New York, Florida, Seattle.. I'm hoping to get out to Australia one day. It looks so gorgeous there.

EssTer
06-24-2004, 11:59 AM
well.. I'd love to visit USA - especially Utah (after seeing Amy's pics) and Canada :) of course there are many other places...:D

jazzcat
06-24-2004, 12:12 PM
Hawaii!!!

My husband and I are planning to go in a few years. I'm saving for it now so we can make the most of our visit.

lynnestankard
06-24-2004, 12:15 PM
Australia and Alaska!! Before I get too old to appreciate them!

Lynne

thelmalu99
06-24-2004, 12:41 PM
I love to travel, so my list is very long.

Pretty high on the list are Greece, Egypt, Belgium, Germany, Ireland and Scotland.

I think I'm putting Ireland under my belt this September, as I'm planning a visit to Dublin and London this year to visit friends.

Sigh. So many places, so little vacation time! (and money! ;) )

heinz57_79
06-24-2004, 01:07 PM
I'm in a unique situation... There are hardly any places I haven't been, but there are a lot of places I'd like to GO BACK to. :) I gradutated from high school in Bangkok, and I miss it terribly! My dad says that a lot has changed since the last time I was there, and I'd love to go back to shop and eat and catch up with people. I'd love to go back to London, one of my favourite cities. I want to go back to Greece, Rome, SIngapore and Paris. I want to go back to Hawaii with someone who ISN'T my ex... she's the only person I know who can go on an all-expense paid trip to Hawaii and NOT have a good time... :confused:

The one thing I have never done, but have wanted to do since I was 15, is backpack around Europe. I think that would be an awesome way to see things!

CatMama78
06-24-2004, 03:02 PM
Italy!! And Canada, lol - the people always seem so friendly and laid back.

Amber
06-24-2004, 03:17 PM
I would love to go to England, Australia, Paris

In the states I wanna visit Newyork, California or Florida, Texas

countrycowgirl
06-24-2004, 03:52 PM
MONTANA!!!! :p

CountryWolf07
06-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Texas, California, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, and Ireland. :)

Kfamr
06-24-2004, 08:33 PM
ANYone who wants to go to Florida is completely insane! :p

I'd like to visit Utah in the near future.

joanofark
06-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Moose
Why?! :p;)

I would love to go to the Greek Islands or Australia ... but the Greek Islands are definitely first on my list right now. :)

I was just saying I would like to Go to Florida (if I was lucky). I would loooovveee to go out of the USA somtime:rolleyes:

joanofark
06-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
ANYone who wants to go to Florida is completely insane! :p

Well I am insane!:p I would loooovvee to go to flordia were it is allways hot!:D :) :D :) :D ;) :D

BitsyNaceyDog
06-24-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
ANYone who wants to go to Florida is completely insane!

I would have to agree. It's hot and humid and probably the ugliest state.

As for traveling, I would like to see Alaska.