PDA

View Full Version : grrrrrr I am so mad at my friend right now

cali
06-23-2004, 11:53 AM
I mean really she ade absolute sure I would not forget to come to her place at 10AM this morning, and I rearanged my morning so I would be at her house at 10AM she told me to be there and just come in, so at 10AM I am at her house the door is locked and the dogs are in the porch!(meaning nobodys home) I rang the bell anyway 3 times and waited for 10 minuts she dident show, I thought screw this and went home. but I am so pissed at her! she lives a good distance away from me, I rearragned my morning so I would have enugh time to walk all the way to her play and be there by 10 and she is not there! :mad: since I have been home I have tryed calling her the fisrt time all I got was a long high pitched squeal the second time it rang normally and no answer, but man when I get a hold of her shes gettin a peice of my mind! I know her I am willing to bet that when I get a hold of her she will beg me to come over and well forget it:mad: I am sorry this really is a pointless post I just need to vent!

almamee
06-23-2004, 04:49 PM
I can imagine that if she wasn't going to be there she could of just called you and tell you that she wasn't going to be ther instead of going all the way over there and realize she isn't there I can tell that you are soo mad:mad: I would be mad too if that happened.

BCBlondie
06-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Yeah.. I hate it when people do that. My so-called "best friend" hasn't been such a great friend recently either.. She got a bf and now she like ONLY hangs out with him.. I haven't talked to her or seen her, from what it seems like, in ages.. *sighs* :( It's like she's disappeared off the face of the planet. When my other friends and I tried to plan something with her, she always bailed on the last minute.. Then she says she's been busy with work, but we all know she's also spent most of that time with her bf. :(
I'm sorry your friend did that to you.. you have every right to be mad if she did it intentionally.. maybe there's a chance it was a misunderstanding? I don't know... she still should have called you..

EssTer
06-23-2004, 05:33 PM
I really know how you feel.. I've been in situation like that too.. it's not good feeling.. I'm sorry about you..